ATTN: PATS TROLLS!!!!! WTF Are Ya?

SoFlaJets

You should have left at halftime to go see a movie...

they should give fans a half price discount at the movies during an ass kicking.

.....please, the ass kicking was bad, but it happens. What is absolutely crazy is me paying $9.50 for a watered down margarita, that was mostly ice cubes, and $40 to park across the street from mini-city-mall.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....please, the ass kicking was bad, but it happens. What is absolutely crazy is me paying $9.50 for a watered down margarita, that was mostly ice cubes, and $40 to park across the street from mini-city-mall.

you should be honored you lined Kraft's pocket with more money. He is a God and should be treated as such.

Pro sports are great these days.... f#ck the little guy as much as they can take...

I'm sure you can understand after the circle jerk you guys had last week.

No I don't understand other than sofla could quite possibly be off his rocker. I've been on this board after every game rain or shine but somehow he still doesn't get it.

yea they were all over the game thread gloating like crazy and then calling US names for being pissed off minutes after the game ended-while they don't show up for an hour or more

Dude give it a f#cking rest. Would you like to know my itinerary? Lets see...after the game I think I went to the store and bought a chainsaw. Then I came back home and trimmed some trees around the house. Then I played around with the kids for a little bit before going out to eat. I'm sorry that sucking your dick wasn't anywhere in my plans.

First of all, I was at the Meadowlands last week and I said sh*t after the game - and I got plenty of smack pre-game. Trust me. All bets are frickin' off now after the calls and texts I got today. I forgave the Brady is down stuff - now? Nope.

As far as the boos go? I was actually there, so I know. Anway, a small crowd booed Cassel. He deserved it, but quite frankly the Defense deserved it more. Certainly was not a big crowd - but I did hear 'em. These are the "new" fans. The ones that haven't gone through the lean years that most of us have. They have no clue from which we came.

Oh no. How will I sleep tonight knowing it's that time of the month for you?

The Pats simply lost to a superior team. As I said all week, the NEW dynasty begins Sunday. Get used to it, clowns!!!!!! We are the best in the NFL AND WE PROVED IT!!!! We shellacked the Pats on THEIR turf!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right here. I don't bury my head in the sand like some Jets fans from Florida that I know. Not to name names or anything. Pretty sad day when you have to use your most hated rival to gloat to us Patriots fans. Better go take a shower now.

Hey Alk, good game yesterday, I really saw some positive things from the Pats, Gostkowski looked good, the kick return game was also on fire, I think there was a 60 yard return at one point. Welker was himself catching the tough balls in the middle and Rodney Harrison was his usuall douchbag self. Overall a real nice game from both sides, mostly Miami's though ;)

Just wanted to weigh in on yesterday's great result in Foxboro. I had just bought, and set up, a 46" HDTV and was able to catch the highlights. Seeing that shellacking in High-Def was just so impressive and beautiful. I was further uplifted when I watched shot upon shot of a stunned Bellicheat and demoralized fans. The air just smells sweeter this morning. The only sad part for me is knowing that "Mr. Details" Mangini and his crack coaching staff really missed an opportunity last week. Why didn't they think of this game plan? You let Sporano and his coaches out think you? Come on, guys, earn your money.

Just wanted to weigh in on yesterday's great result in Foxboro. I had just bought, and set up, a 46" HDTV and was able to catch the highlights. Seeing that shellacking in High-Def was just so impressive and beautiful. I was further uplifted when I watched shot upon shot of a stunned Bellicheat and demoralized fans. The air just smells sweeter this morning. The only sad part for me is knowing that "Mr. Details" Mangini and his crack coaching staff really missed an opportunity last week. Why didn't they think of this game plan? You let Sporano and his coaches out think you? Come on, guys, earn your money.

Totally agree Borgoguy.

The Pats simply lost to a superior team. As I said all week, the NEW dynasty begins Sunday. Get used to it, clowns!!!!!! We are the best in the NFL AND WE PROVED IT!!!! We shellacked the Pats on THEIR turf!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused0085:

It sure does, there's a touch of bitter sweetness in the air.

It sure does, there's a touch of bitter sweetness in the air.

It's more like the "sweet" stench of beer after beer being flung against walls in Boston-area bars after each awesome TD run--and let's not for get the brilliant pass option, too!--by Miami. Also, for some strange reason, the odor emanating from Bellicheat's "flop sweat" seems mildly pleasing. Go figure. It's usually difficult to go for Miami, but I was literally "woohing" out loud on every great play the Dolphins connected on yesterday. Those highlights made a Jet-less Sunday palatable. I don't say this often, but thank you Miami. Beautiful game plan and execution.

Dude give it a f#cking rest. Would you like to know my itinerary? Lets see...after the game I think I went to the store and bought a chainsaw. Then I came back home and trimmed some trees around the house. Then I played around with the kids for a little bit before going out to eat. I'm sorry that sucking your dick wasn't anywhere in my plans.

What brand saw did you buy??

That was absolutely pathetic.

BB got completely schooled by a rookie HC.

I've never seen the Pats so unprepared to play a football game.

Funniest thing I ever saw was when PennyBoy lined up wide right, the Pats had a CB and a LB on him. WTF????? Double teaming PennyBoy?

Phins played a very good game, so hats off to them.

BTW, Matt Light blows.

Actually I have seen them that unprepared once before. It just happened to be against the Dolphins then too. :cussing:

geez Alk if you can't take the ribbing then maybe you don't have the temperament to be a football fan-lighten up Francis

That was absolutely pathetic.

BB got completely schooled by a rookie HC.

I've never seen the Pats so unprepared to play a football game.

Funniest thing I ever saw was when PennyBoy lined up wide right, the Pats had a CB and a LB on him. WTF????? Double teaming PennyBoy?

Phins played a very good game, so hats off to them.

BTW, Matt Light blows.

Uhh which time, cause it happened alot ;)

You should really feel good about the kick return game, that was a nice return to the 20. Without that the score would have been 38-6.

Actually I have seen them that unprepared once before. It just happened to be against the Dolphins then too. :cussing:

The defenses performace was downright alarming to me. The only persion out there who looked like they actually gacve a hoot was Harrison - and he spent the bulk of his day yelling at Sanders and Merriweather. Just an odd day all around.

I have to say - they kind of deserved the arse-kicking yesterday. Much like the Jets last week - they though they had the game won before it was even played. For shame. This is the NFL afterall, and I have mickey mouse and the swiss cheese line on offense. Add to that the stupid 16-0 regular season banner (directly opposite the sub banners) hanging inside the stadium and the whole new Patriot Place Cement City pukedom, well, the vibe is just different and not in a good way. I'm more disgusted with Patriot Place than I am with the Patriots, to be honest. It's like a walking mall that looks like a high end neighborhood development. Store fronts look like historical homes you would find in Charleston, SC. Uppity eateries. Movie Theater.....and they just so happen to have a football stadium within it's confines. It's gross I tell yah. Gross.

geez Alk if you can't take the ribbing then maybe you don't have the temperament to be a football fan-lighten up Francis

Ribbing is one thing but stupidity is another. How many years have I been here? And how many times have you not seen me show up after a loss? At least use something that applies and don't try to lump me in as some bandwagon fan who has been here for a month.

The defenses performace was downright alarming to me. The only persion out there who looked like they actually gacve a hoot was Harrison - and he spent the bulk of his day yelling at Sanders and Merriweather. Just an odd day all around.

I have to say - they kind of deserved the arse-kicking yesterday. Much like the Jets last week - they though they had the game won before it was even played. For shame. This is the NFL afterall, and I have mickey mouse and the swiss cheese line on offense. Add to that the stupid 16-0 regular season banner (directly opposite the sub banners) hanging inside the stadium and the whole new Patriot Place Cement City pukedom, well, the vibe is just different and not in a good way. I'm more disgusted with Patriot Place than I am with the Patriots, to be honest. It's like a walking mall that looks like a high end neighborhood development. Store fronts look like historical homes you would find in Charleston, SC. Uppity eateries. Movie Theater.....and they just so happen to have a football stadium within it's confines. It's gross I tell yah. Gross.

You seriously hate Patriots Place? That's one of the things I was looking forward to next year when we fly out.

You seriously hate Patriots Place? That's one of the things I was looking forward to next year when we fly out.

HATE IT!

Your wife will love it, though, I'm sure. It's quite beautiful and an architectual marvel.....and I hate it! Welcome to the new NFL, peeps.

HATE IT!

Your wife will love it, though, I'm sure. It's quite beautiful and an architectual marvel.....and I hate it! Welcome to the new NFL, peeps.

I'm not sure if she'll be that into it or not. She kinda likes the more off the wall kind of stores. We're planning on making a full vacation of this though so we'll have time to check everything out.

Just a cheap McCulloch. I just needed one to cut down small saplings and trim some branches. Seemed to do a good job right up to the point where I burned the blade up. :lol:

Imagining you using a chainsaw after that type of game, I just get an image of Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation wtih that psychotic look in his eye cutting off part of his stairs because it was loose :lol:

Archived