Shotgun on the one inch line!!!??? Thoughts??

PaJetFan

Yea i dont kno what they were trying to prove there, I think they couldve run it there, or playaction. Mangini must really wanna show that he is unleashing Favre, unforuntually hes unleashing him the wrong way. Mangini continues to stump me.

lol he unleashed him after going down by 24. Watch next week, we go right back to the dink and dunk TJ special.

Yea i dont kno what they were trying to prove there, I think they couldve run it there, or playaction. Mangini must really wanna show that he is unleashing Favre, unforuntually hes unleashing him the wrong way. Mangini continues to stump me.

repeat after me......

"mangini is fat and he is stupid"

"mangini is fat and he is stupid"

now think about it again. i promise you won't be confused anymore. you'll just understand that the man is a stupid f-u-c-k and sucks as a head coach.

This is the one time I actually wanted to see them run inside the 5 yard line but no now Mangini won't do it all, even at the ONE QUARTER YARD LINE! For ****s sake, even with Brett Favre you run the ball whether it be a quick handoff or QB sneak from the quarter yard line.

How about the rookie Dwight Lowery in sigle coverage against Vincent Jackson with no help over the top. Just one dumb call after another.

You mean on 3rd down in an obvious all out blitz, if we don't stop them here it doesn't matter if they score because the game is over play?

That's Lowery's fault. His 1 job is to stay with him and he was beat in 3 steps.

This coaching staff's incompetence over the past 2 weeks is astounding.

Schottenheimer and Sutton do not belong at the professional level.

Mangini looks clueless out there.

Thank you for saying this, G. Before it went totally out the window last night, I kept commenting to my wife that Sutton was not making the necessary defensive adjustments. How many more time are you gonna give up 10+ yards on third and eight, with no pressure on Rivers? Sho(i)tzy, and especially Sutton, have been out coached in almost every game over the last two years.

the reason why they didn't run is because the game was basically over at that point

it was over at 31-14 more or less

the Jets were running plays to build rapport between Farve and WRs

it was like extended preseason.

and you can cry and wail and moan all you want but that doesn't change the reality that 38-22 with 10 mins left isn't that different than 38-20.

You mean on 3rd down in an obvious all out blitz, if we don't stop them here it doesn't matter if they score because the game is over play?

That's Lowery's fault. His 1 job is to stay with him and he was beat in 3 steps.

Lowery was a finger nail from being beaten earlier in the game by Jackson. No way I leave him alone with him again. But assuming you do, can someone please tell him not to play press coverage?

What can you say about this? WHAT CAN YOU SAY??? If you can't run a sneak for like 2 inches....WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR???

I mentioned it already, but it deserves 50 posts!!!!!! Along with going for 4th and 4 in 3rd quarter and banking on three 2 pt conversions, DUMBER THAN ANYTHING HERM EVER DID HERE!!!! !! in one game!! They suck, keep Mangini as a scout for the draft, if it wasn't all Tannebaum. Send Shotty packing.

Archived