Official "We are going to be OK" Thread

Barton

I think we saw our offense build chemistry in the 2nd half tonight. From here on out, they'll be effective and only get better.

What I'm watching for is to see if this is true. If we go out there and play the same TJ dink and dunk special for 3 quarters/until we're getting blown out, we won't win 6 games this season.

If we go out there throwing slants and quick outs from the get go, and spend a lot of time in the spread offense? And still lose? That's okay, at least we're trying now. But plain and simple, we run that first half offense, and Mangini will be fired after the season if Woody cares at all about winning.

I don't think we can beat the Cardinals. All I'm looking for is to see the offense play well next week. I expect us to be 1-3. We might still be okay after that, but I just can't see us winning next week.

You must have misread the thread title Mr.Negative. . :P

Our Defense is really the problem

WE can't stop anybody

We got that INT and score at the beginning. I thought we managed to stop them another time too, but then I don't remember them punting so I guess not.

Still, the offense would sure take pressure off of the defense if it could actually make some plays, and not turn the ball over repeatedly in our territory/give up scores. Especially since Jenkins, our cornerstone, was injured and left the game.

What I'm watching for is to see if this is true. If we go out there and play the same TJ dink and dunk special for 3 quarters/until we're getting blown out, we won't win 6 games this season.

If we go out there throwing slants and quick outs from the get go, and spend a lot of time in the spread offense? And still lose? That's okay, at least we're trying now. But plain and simple, we run that first half offense, and Mangini will be fired after the season if Woody cares at all about winning.

True.

Its up to the coaches now to keep the offense in a fast paced system.

kris jenkins will determine whether or not we will win that game. You take him off this defense, everyone runs all over us, especially Edge and Hightower. I think we need our MLBs to step up into the running lanes, keill eric smith and eric barton, play Gholston, Coleman, Thomas, Harris at the OLB/MLB positions and contain the middle of the field passing game. GO JETS...

AND IF ANYONE SAYS FAVRE has been a bad decision, when was the last time your heart raced on a Jets play action pass???

I think we saw our offense build chemistry in the 2nd half tonight. From here on out, they'll be effective and only get better.

When Favre played the dink and dunk game (for eight to ten yards) it moved the chains and was very effective.... I think we may have found our offensive voice tonight, despite the circumstances.

When Favre played the dink and dunk game (for eight to ten yards) it moved the chains and was very effective.... I think we may have found our offensive voice tonight, despite the circumstances.

Agreed. Even though the Chargers were playing off, our guys were getting YAC because they were making guys miss. This idea that we dont have the talent on offense like the Packers is BULLCRAP. If anything we have more.

Archived