Bye Week

Brenjetsfan

The BYE week is hell for NFL fans; I'm just glad ours is over. It was nice getting a chance to do a little extra scouting around the league, though. Got to watch the Jets and Bills, kept up on that Houston/Jacksonville game and watched the Broncos lay an egg at Arrowhead.

I was able to formulate some nice opinions.

The BYE week is hell for NFL fans; I'm just glad ours is over. It was nice getting a chance to do a little extra scouting around the league, though. Got to watch the Jets and Bills, kept up on that Houston/Jacksonville game and watched the Broncos lay an egg at Arrowhead.

I was able to formulate some nice opinions.

And those opinions are?

Are the Bills playing ? I figured since Miami & the Pats had the same bye week ,the Bills & the JETS would have the same bye week also.

Buffalo is playing out West against the Cardinals. Bar A may be an option for me Joisey if you are going.

Buffalo is playing out West against the Cardinals. Bar A may be an option for me Joisey if you are going.

Yes I am going ,I can at least pull for the rest of the division to get beat.I actually feel like I should be going to the airport to watch the game ,this will be the first weekend I haven`t been either in the airport to go watch the JETS on the road or in the Meadowlands for a home game.....

hmmm, google "bondage blowjob" and I am sure you will get some ideas, lol.

Waste of time.

Go to your local grocery store. Purchase: chapstick, chlorseptic spray, glade scented candles, a feather duster and a bag of ice.

When you get home, throw all that crap away, and put the paper-bag over your head.

You'll be money.

Archived