Red Sox Nation celebrating

Thai Jet

Angels winning or losing, hey whatever. But a 5 game series after 162 games still doesnt make any sense. Make it 7 games.

BOTTOM LINE:

It doesnt make sense for 1 series (ALDS) to be decided by fewer games than another series (ALCS, World Series); just plain and simply doesnt make sense.

Angels winning or losing, hey whatever. But a 5 game series after 162 games still doesnt make any sense. Make it 7 games.

BOTTOM LINE:

It doesnt make sense for 1 series (ALDS) to be decided by fewer games than another series (ALCS, World Series); just plain and simply doesnt make sense.

Its been this way since the wildcard was introduced in 1995. Why the outcry about 5 games series 14 years after the fact?

Keep in mind that the Angels winning 100 games was inflated because the AL West sucked. I believe the other teams in the Division all finished below .500.

Its been this way since the wildcard was introduced in 1995. Why the outcry about 5 games series 14 years after the fact?

Keep in mind that the Angels winning 100 games was inflated because the AL West sucked. I believe the other teams in the Division all finished below .500.

If the Yankees and Blue Jays played in the other divisions, they would both be in the playoffs as well.

If the Yankees and Blue Jays played in the other divisions, they would both be in the playoffs as well.

Believe it or not, but maybe Hank was right for once. Yankees, and Blue Jays were better then anyone except the Angels in the West, and both are better then anyone including the Twins, and White Sox in the Central.

I've never been a fan of this playoff format.

Just like the 2000 Indians who had a better record than the Yankees that year. I didn't hear Barton bitching about the format when the Yankees won the ALDS in 5 games.

Just like the 2000 Indians who had a better record than the Yankees that year. I didn't hear Barton bitching about the format when the Yankees won the ALDS in 5 games.

Sorry I didnt know you in 2000 :rolleyes:.

I've been saying this for years, has nothing to do with the sox winning yesterday - as I already explained.

Sorry I didnt know you in 2000 :rolleyes:.

I've been saying this for years, has nothing to do with the sox winning yesterday - as I already explained.

I know you are a youngster but for the 1st time in 13 years the Yankees missed the playoffs. I find it funny that you are now leading the charge against 5 game playoff series and agreeing with Hank that the best team doesn't win the World Series.

Do you see the hypocrisy in your position or is it just me?

I know you are a youngster but for the 1st time in 13 years the Yankees missed the playoffs. I find it funny that you are now leading the charge against 5 game playoff series and agreeing with Hank that the best team doesn't win the World Series.

Obviously you're not understanding Bartons position. He's against the 5 game playoff format unless it helps the Skanks. Then he's in favour of it. :biggrin:

Stop making sh#t up.

btw, drunk posting again?

Stop making sh#t up.

btw, drunk posting again?

You agreed with Hank when he went on his tirade about the best* team not winning the World Series and now you are all bent out of shape over the 5 game format for the LDS.

Drunk posting? WTF are you talking about?

*He pointed out the 2006 Cardinals to make his point and forgot about the 2000 Yankees.

You agreed with Hank when he went on his tirade about the best* team not winning the World Series and now you are all bent out of shape over the 5 game format for the LDS.

Drunk posting? WTF are you talking about?

*He pointed out the 2006 Cardinals to make his point and forgot about the 2000 Yankees.

Wait, so you're telling me the Yankee way is double standards? "GOODNESS GRACIOUS"

HUH ? I'm beginning to think if anyone was it was YOU who was drunk. Or is it just selective memory kid ?

Exactly. I simply stated facts and Barton calls me a drunk.

Barton: Giving Yankees fans a bad name since August or whenever they were eliminated from the playoffs.

If you guys wanna pick a fight, make up sh#t and just be total dooshe bags, that's fine. But I'm not going to keep repeating myself over and over again because you're too thick headed to understand me the 1st time around.

So in closing I say this: Go eat a bag of d##ks! :cheers:

Exactly. I simply stated facts and Barton calls me a drunk.

Barton: Giving Yankees fans a bad name since August or whenever they were eliminated from the playoffs.

Totally agree. We're all anxiously waiting for the kids teen age years to be behind him. :biggrin:

If you guys wanna pick a fight, make up sh#t and just be total dooshe bags, that's fine. But I'm not going to keep repeating myself over and over again because you're too thick headed to understand me the 1st time around.

We understand. You're delusional or in denial since the Skanks got eliminated. We get it.

got to admit dudes got balls!! he looks fimilar to i think he might go to the Fantasy Camp in my sig

He has balls? He wore that in Anaheim, surrounded by 60,000 people who echo that sentiment. No balls, sir. Just an unhealthy obsession with the Red Sox.

Kind of like your obsession with JonE ?

You brought him up, not me. I've been talking to a shrink and I'm working through my issues with him. Hopefully, with a couple of years of therapy I'll be able to put the big lug out of my thoughts.

You're not helping, enabler.

Archived