The definition of an ACE in baseball....

JonEJet

I should not be surprised you show up now. Just FYI, if not for Jon Lester the Sox don't even make it to the ALCS. Jon Lester is and will be an ace for a long time, one start doesn't change that.

an ACE??? he is not yet an ace.

a stud yes

a great pitcher yes

but if Wang last year is not an ace (as people here said) then Lester is yet to reach "Ace" status

When Beckett at a young age won the Series by himself against the Yanks, didn't have an outing like the one Lester had today

Wang is not considered an ACE because of his poor play in the playoffs

Same goes here....Lester is a nice little player....but surely no ACE

does not have the name Jon Lester in it

An ace doesn't get shelled at home in the ALCS

He can't hold Beckett's jock

You look like such an ass with posts like this. You're probably to stupid to see it. How's the Yankee golf team doing BTW. :rl:

I should not be surprised you show up now. Just FYI, if not for Jon Lester the Sox don't even make it to the ALCS. Jon Lester is and will be an ace for a long time, one start doesn't change that.

I know it was quite shocking :shock: wasn't it. :rl:

You look like such an ass with posts like this. You're probably to stupid to see it. How's the Yankee golf team doing BTW. :rl:

Thai -- there is no reason to attack him personally and call him names. You can disagree with his posts but we don't need the other stuff.

Thai -- there is no reason to attack him personally and call him names. You can disagree with his posts but we don't need the other stuff.

I really appreciate that Max

It's sore losers like Thai that make it bad for those of us that enjoy the banter amongst the fans of other teams

Sincerely,

Mr. Morals

Josh Beckett has been garbage this season and postseason. He isn't an ACE either.

Josh Beckett has been pitching all year with various injuries and is pitching with an oblique issue right now. I am in no way a Sawx fan, but, Beckett has proven time and time again he is as good as they come when the money's on the line. Still I wouldn't count Boston out just yet. They've came back from 3-0 and 3-1 deficits in the ALCS and went on to win in it all.

Josh Beckett has been pitching all year with various injuries and is pitching with an oblique issue right now. I am in no way a Sawx fan, but, Beckett has proven time and time again he is as good as they come when the money's on the line. Still I wouldn't count Boston out just yet. They've came back from 3-0 and 3-1 deficits in the ALCS and went on to win in it all.

yeah but this rays team has to much heart to let that happen i say this thing is over in 2 games max

I tend to agree.....and i am not one asking to have a guy banned...but this guy is full of piss and vinegar

It would be nice to discuss a topic without having Thai's foul mouth entering every thread

Sincerely.

Mr. Morals

People exactly like YOU are the reason that the yankees are hated swo much by non yankee fans.

Archived