Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to be able to play again in my adult baseball league this fall. I had ACL surgery a year ago, and the doc has finally cleared me to play sports again.

Wow an ACL. Ouch! I've had 4 knee surgerys (1 left 3 right) from football but never, thank God. an ACL. How does it feel right now? Do you "trust" it yet? Any leg workouts with it?

It feels great. Had the surgery done by a great doctor here in cali. I've tested it quite a bit, and I couldn't be happier. I had a fully torn left acl. The doc said it looked like a football injury. He said he rarely saw it outside of sports.

That's great news ! Glad you found a good doctor. The last surgeon I had ONLY does knees and he was fantastic. He did Namath also. He got me 9 weeks off work ;) but by the time my football season started it was 100%. I NEVER had any fears about pushing off on it. How did you tear your ACL?

Sorry, Baseball and his beloved Skankees.

:bag: - IM a big Yankee homer as well... lol

Oh, Good luck. Sounds like I should have started that about a month ago :cussing:. I start my flag league football next Saturday and I'm 9-10 lbs. over from this time last year.

I can never find any good adult sports leagues... I would love to play some football!

:bag: - IM a big Yankee homer as well... lol

I can never find any good adult sports leagues... I would love to play some football!

There's lot of various leagues around here but I go back home to play with my old buddies. It's a long trip but you can't beat playing with the same guys you grew up with.

There's lot of various leagues around here but I go back home to play with my old buddies. It's a long trip but you can't beat playing with the same guys you grew up with.

Sounds like a blast... maybe Im just blind... but I have never seen em around here...

Well goodnight everyone :yawn:

BP? I think PDM could actually be The Curb. Could you check their IP's ASAP? TY.

Come on Thor, not only is ecurb a former toy store owner, but he also utilizes the IP anonymator, that his friend Thai Jet invented in his lab for his old pal JF16. so it's impossible to know what phantom user names ecurb uses.

Come on Thor, not only is ecurb a former toy store owner, but he also utilizes the IP anonymator, that his friend Thai Jet invented in his lab for his old pal JF16. so it's impossible to know what phantom user names ecurb uses.

LOL!

I really only have ecurb registered here at JN... JI has a graveyard of names though...

NOt sold yet, but a hell of a bargain becuase I want to sell it fast...

Im getting my real estate license...

Nice! those toy store hours suck dude!

It's much better having a life when you're making money, so you have time to spend it.

Nice! those toy store hours suck dude!

It's much better having a life when you're making money, so you have time to spend it.

You got it... I only made good money when I worked like 120 hour weeks... couldnt keep that up...

:eek: That's like 17 hours a day 7 days a week! :eek:

Thats why I couldnt keep it up... LOL I did that for like 2 years though... with a off week (90 or so hours) here and there...

This last year I have only been able to put out like 50-70 hours a week.... and its just not cutting it...

Thats why I couldnt keep it up... LOL I did that for like 2 years though... with a off week (90 or so hours) here and there...

This last year I have only been able to put out like 50-70 hours a week.... and its just not cutting it...

Omg..You're a Warrior! I've done 12 hour days 5 days a week and couldn't stand it, I couldn't imagine those hours.

Omg..You're a Warrior! I've done 12 hour days 5 days a week and couldn't stand it, I couldn't imagine those hours.

IM in my early 20's and I have been known to have many grey hairs...

Oh well... on to the next adventure... hopefully I can make more and work less this time...

Otherwise I can learn how to kick a football... I heard the Giants are hiring... :lol:

Oh well... on to the next adventure... hopefully I can make more and work less this time...

Otherwise I can learn how to kick a football... I heard the Giants are hiring... :lol:

Too bad you can't get paid to post, heh? you would be a millionaire. :lol:

:lol:

I'm glad posting isn't my job, I would be dead broke.

You shot the Jets into the playoffs with your historic Jets/Raiders game thread last year! you should have posted your paypal account link in that thread! :P

Good luck with your new adventure! I have a friend whose dad is in commercial real estate..BIG money.

Archived