Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

I think I want to go all out... Im still deciding though...

What about the shop? BTW...I love the gliders we got from you. Haven't tried the Ultra yet but I'm going out to the country on Sunday so I'll try it out there. My kitten loved one of the Bi-planes :cussing: . She ate right thru the wrap and took a chunk out of one of the wings. Couldn't have been the Eagle...Nooooo Had to be the Fokker. Grrrrrr

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the shop? BTW...I love the gliders we got from you. Haven't tried the Ultra yet but I'm going out to the country on Sunday so I'll try it out there. My kitten loved one of the Bi-planes :cussing: . She ate right thru the wrap and took a chunk out of one of the wings. Couldn't have been the Eagle...Nooooo Had to be the Fokker. Grrrrrr

LOL!

I am in the process of figuring out what is best with the store... if selling it adds up to a smart move right now.. then I would be crazy not to go that route...

We shall see...

LOL!

I am in the process of figuring out what is best with the store... if selling it adds up to a smart move right now.. then I would be crazy not to go that route...

We shall see...

Bought a 1969 Dodge Dart GT with a 318 over the weekend. Project car. 1st up I need to totally rebuild the head. Needs some front end work, brake lines, gas lines etc. Sat for 18 years in my neighbors garage. I love the old Mopars.

Bought a 1969 Dodge Dart GT with a 318 over the weekend. Project car. 1st up I need to totally rebuild the head. Needs some front end work, brake lines, gas lines etc. Sat for 18 years in my neighbors garage. I love the old Mopars.

Should be fun!

69dart15.jpg

Nice Pics !!! It's a GT so the hood is regular looking without the power bulges (I think that's what they called the GTS hoods. I can bore out the 318 to a 340 but I'm planning on leaving it stock. I'll probably need to put about $2000-2,500 into it so that's enough for now. I'm hoping to have it on the road next spring.

• 2 weeks later...
If your tired, your not really night crew..... officially . Speaking of "official" we should start the "official" Jets vs Falcons thread, its never too early on this board.

It's 3 am here and I'm waiting for a bagel store to open to eat, I feel like having some breakfast.

I guess I should eat now, since I haven't eaten since noon yestarday...

WHY THE FUDGE CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP...

Yes, then in that case, it is normal to be very hungry.

Might I recommend a bowl of cereal?

Because the hunger pains are too intense? because it's daylight? because a horde of angry midgets are ransacking your house?

We know, we know. Jeez. Go!! You take over every thread with your birthday and vacation talk. Bye-bye. You have separation anxiety. You can't leave this place.
\

HAHA

You might be right!

Im packing right now

\

HAHA

You might be right!

Im packing right now

Happy Vacation. I sent an iphone to your house so you can stay in touch while you are away. It was joebaby's so proceed with caution (or latex gloves).

:)

Happy Vacation. I sent an iphone to your house so you can stay in touch while you are away. It was joebaby's so proceed with caution (or latex gloves).

:)

lol no wonder the buttons always stuck when he posts from it!

Archived