Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

LOL I have been with the same girl for almost 7 years now... so he knows mine... but mine cant wait to meet her and see what he found!

Considering he ran away because of the last girl... Im sure he is nervous to know what I think... :)

She put up with me and him all day today... thats a start!

Yup that's always a good start. Rosemary was able to sit in a car for hours while I drove to my flag football games , then sit in the rain for 3 hours and watch. THEN put up with me and my buds after the game. THAT'S when I knew I finally had the right girl.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup that's always a good start. Rosemary was able to sit in a car for hours while I drove to my flag football games , then sit in the rain for 3 hours and watch. THEN put up with me and my buds after the game. THAT'S when I knew I finally had the right girl.

My girl comes and cheers me on at bowling every week... she is nuts... but I love her for it...

Just when i thought she was perfect and I couldn't possibly find anything new to like about her... she told me she wants to take up golf this summer... :thumbup:

My girl comes and cheers me on at bowling every week... she is nuts... but I love her for it...

Just when i thought she was perfect and I couldn't possibly find anything new to like about her... she told me she wants to take up golf this summer... :thumbup:

She sounds like a keeper. Just make sure the golf doesn't cause any problems. Ro and I played a little mixed doubles in tennis last year. Since I'm a lot better player than her and I hate losing... it was NOT a real good "bonding" experience to say the least. :P

She sounds like a keeper. Just make sure the golf doesn't cause any problems. Ro and I played a little mixed doubles in tennis last year. Since I'm a lot better player than her and I hate losing... it was NOT a real good "bonding" experience to say the least. :P

I have the same issues with tennis... lol

At least I suck at golf so it should be ok... :)

Such an eventful day I cant freakin fall asleep!!

Tim to try again... doesnt help that this ice truckers show is addictive... :)

I know what you mean. I was suppose to lay down for a pre work nap (I was up at 7:30 Sunday morning for service) at 8pm. Well I started putzing around and before I knew it I was watching the Ice Truckers on the History channal till 9:45pm ! I taped the last 1 1/4 hours of it and I'll watch it in the morning.

Im hoping you got the gliders by now! My buddy is leaving tomorrow early in the AM... what a week.... just like old times...

Damn ! You answered BOTH questions I had for you BEFORE I even asked them. I'm heading to my PO box tomorrow so I'll see if they are there yet. Great service by Countdown Hobbies ecurb. I even got sent a way to track my order vis the USPS !! I can't wait to start using the gliders. They looked great. Glad you had a good time with your friend but sad that he's leaving. Where is he from again?

Man you are one busy Dude. it's a slow night here at the Chem factory but that can change in a heartbeat.

Im thinking of a career change... just trying to get a head start...

I hate studying and learning though... lol

So this way I get a head start before I need to attend the class and pass the test...

Im thinking of a career change... just trying to get a head start...

I hate studying and learning though... lol

So this way I get a head start before I need to attend the class and pass the test...

You can always do the RE on the side. I know lots who do that then declare a portion of the house as their office at tax time.

You can always do the RE on the side. I know lots who do that then declare a portion of the house as their office at tax time.

I think I want to go all out... Im still deciding though...

Archived