Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah we musta crossed in the mail. :P. say Bill how did mosely looked tonite? I noticed he had 3 sacks. Game wasn't on here.

I don't know. I watched the game for like 2 minutes and fell a sleep.

Do you ever get sleep? You always seem to be getting 2-3 hours a night.

Oh yeah. I've been catching up. I averaged 2-3 hours of sleep in Vegas, but slept for 12,12 and 13 hours consecutively after I came back. ;)

Let's hope so, Lord knows we need a REAL NT there for the 3-4 to work.

It would really tie everything together on D, Man I was hoping for something to happen in FA but it never did. Our DB's and LB's would murder the opposition with a stud NT, the ends would do fine with a 340 lb fat boy anchoring the middle too.

We need a Guard though :shock: Offer a 2 for Alan Faneca!

It would really tie everything together on D, Man I was hoping for something to happen in FA but it never did. Our DB's and LB's would murder the opposition with a stud NT, the ends would do fine with a 340 lb fat boy anchoring the middle too.

We need a Guard though :shock: Offer a 2 for Alan Faneca!

Yup, I was hoping to land a big stud NT in FA as well but they just were not to be had. As for Faneca I really can't see Pitt letting him go, especially this late in the game EGL.

Yup, I was hoping to land a big stud NT in FA as well but they just were not to be had. As for Faneca I really can't see Pitt letting him go, especially this late in the game EGL.

Yeah *sigh* I know :frown:

I looks like the Jets will land a JAG cut at best. Bender or Clarke had better step the hell up! A. Jones looked like A** tonight.

Yeah *sigh* I know :frown:

I looks like the Jets will land a JAG cut at best. Bender or Clarke had better step the hell up! A. Jones looked like A** tonight.

Why we haven't upgraded on jones is STILL a mystery to be. The guy is NOT going to contribute. From what I've read I guess the CS is really down on Clarke. Got to be to be starting a rookie 6th rounder instead. I said all along the Pete Kendall was our best LG on the team and I hoped we wouldn't regreat letting him go. Looks like we are already. :frown:

Why we haven't upgraded on jones is STILL a mystery to be. The guy is NOT going to contribute. From what I've read I guess the CS is really down on Clarke. Got to be to be starting a rookie 6th rounder instead. I said all along the Pete Kendall was our best LG on the team and I hoped we wouldn't regreat letting him go. Looks like we are already. :frown:

That's a tough one with Kendall. I was hoping that the FO had a game plan but it's not looking like it. Hindsight being 20/20 maybe they should have given Pete his mil to begin with.

I really didn't like the way Pete was talking through the media though, pissed me off :)

but hey, it worked for him, he got what he wanted.

Good man. There's nothing like hands on research. How'd the weekend go?

Alright... IM getting some grey hairs over the hobby shop sale and such... but overall it was nice...

I mentioned the idea of finding a flag football league (I think you were the one that played in one) to the GF thinking she would shoot it down... and she loved the idea! lol

Alright... IM getting some grey hairs over the hobby shop sale and such... but overall it was nice...

I mentioned the idea of finding a flag football league (I think you were the one that played in one) to the GF thinking she would shoot it down... and she loved the idea! lol

THAT'S GREAT. Sounds like your GF is a keeper. Ro and I drove out for my season opener Sat. morning at 5:30 am. We won 49-27 but the best part was watching her cheer after the TD passes. Good woman like ours are hard to find.

THAT'S GREAT. Sounds like your GF is a keeper. Ro and I drove out for my season opener Sat. morning at 5:30 am. We won 49-27 but the best part was watching her cheer after the TD passes. Good woman like ours are hard to find.

Men's League

(2) 8-Week Sessions

$925 per team / per session (max roster 14 players) Each team is guaranteed eight (8) games with each game consisting of four (4) twelve minute quarters. The maximum roster size is 14 players with no more than six players on the field at any one time.

Applications are received on a first paid (full payment), first served basis and will be accepted based on availability. Two weeks prior to the start of the league you will be notified of acceptance, at that time the team roster and Waiver of Liability form must be submitted.

How does that look? Its an indoor league

Men's League

(2) 8-Week Sessions

$925 per team / per session (max roster 14 players) Each team is guaranteed eight (8) games with each game consisting of four (4) twelve minute quarters. The maximum roster size is 14 players with no more than six players on the field at any one time.

Applications are received on a first paid (full payment), first served basis and will be accepted based on availability. Two weeks prior to the start of the league you will be notified of acceptance, at that time the team roster and Waiver of Liability form must be submitted.

How does that look? Its an indoor league

Lokks and sounds good. Be sure to check out the type of turf so you can get shoes which are a good match for the surface. There's a big variance. Never played 6 man so I can't help with the playbook since ours is 7 man. only had 9 on Saturday so most of us had to play both ways. 14 man roster for 6 man league is about right.

Lokks and sounds good. Be sure to check out the type of turf so you can get shoes which are a good match for the surface. There's a big variance. Never played 6 man so I can't help with the playbook since ours is 7 man. only had 9 on Saturday so most of us had to play both ways. 14 man roster for 6 man league is about right.

Now to practice and find a team... not sure what spot I want to play...

I noticed 6 man was a little odd... I saw most were 7 man... oh well... its better than nothing!

Hopefully Im good enough to earn a spot on a team... it starts in January... time to hit the gym!

Now to practice and find a team... not sure what spot I want to play...

I noticed 6 man was a little odd... I saw most were 7 man... oh well... its better than nothing!

Hopefully Im good enough to earn a spot on a team... it starts in January... time to hit the gym!

Good luck. Concentrate on the legs. So much running involved and they say the legs are the 1st thing to go.

Archived