Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100 % Correct but we have to balance work with play time. I think both of us do that quite well.

Thats what its all about... IM selling the shop right now and IM going to be taking real estate classes while running/selling the shop... so I will be busier than I would like... but its just the way it goes!

Thats what its all about... IM selling the shop right now and IM going to be taking real estate classes while running/selling the shop... so I will be busier than I would like... but its just the way it goes!

Sorry to hear you're selling the shop (I know you're not ;) ) . I know we've talked about it before. Good luck with the sale. What are the prospects?

Sorry to hear you're selling the shop (I know you're not ;) ) . I know we've talked about it before. Good luck with the sale. What are the prospects?

Its late and my reading comprehension drops to a 4th grade level...

You mean what will I do after the shop sells, right?

You picked a great time to get into real estate.

:rolleyes:

LOL!

It can only get better :confused:

I have other ventures as well... real estate will just be added to my portfolio... history shows it wont stay like this forever and I will be waiting with experience and clients when business picks up...

Wow..what a rip off of my Hall of Fame thread at JI.

This thread was my bread and butter..which brought ratings.

I EQUAL RATINGS!!

You need to be around more P2C. That original thread WAS fantastic till those &*%# closed it because it got too long. :baby:

No, sorry I meant ....what are the chances of selling the shop soon, at your price etc.

whoops... that makes more sense... lol

I hope it sells quick there is no way to know though...

Right now its listed at $90,000 WITH inventory... its essentially $45k + inventory

1500 square foot shop with lease... all the shelving and such... POS system... RC flight simulator... slot car track... a couple PC's...

We are trying to sell it quick so we have it listed at about half of what we could get if we sat around for a year hoping...

You need to be around more P2C. That original thread WAS fantastic till those &*%# closed it because it got too long. :baby:

Apprently there is a series of them now..one longer than the first.

Sooth had it in for me..it was blatantly obvious.

I was banned because I told a Pats fan to **** off.

They told me before that happened that I shouldn't say things I would say in real life..well I would tell a Pats fan to **** off to their face..so where did I go wrong?

Weak..don't hate because JI bans you before you post.

;)

I remember why YOU got banned. LMAO :rl:That was THE SINGLE FUNNIEST THING I ever read on that board. :rl:Telling a newbie Patzie Troll to go F himself after his :rl:. Oh my God that was funny. I had tears in my eyes from laughing that nite.

Apprently there is a series of them now..one longer than the first.

Sooth had it in for me..it was blatantly obvious.

I was banned because I told a Pats fan to **** off.

They told me before that happened that I shouldn't say things I would say in real life..well I would tell a Pats fan to **** off to their face..so where did I go wrong?

I know. They are a bunch of hypocrits over there. I got banned ( I guess since I can't log on ) because I rolled my eyes when Sooth said "No one has ever been banned here for speaking their mind" . What a crock !!

Please don't become like 16...that ****er must have 35 screen names....

all banned though.

My God don't EVER think that. Poor Dave (JF16) kinda lost it there at the end. One nite here he started like 20 threads with one word in them. Even I wanted him dead :P.

I remember why YOU got banned. LMAO :rl:That was THE SINGLE FUNNIEST THING I ever read on that board. :rl:Telling a newbie Patzie Troll to go F himself after his :rl:. Oh my God that was funny. I had tears in my eyes from laughing that nite.

Haha.

Hey..whatever.

Some loser under the name of Teddy Bruschi 54 JUST HAD to post Pats news there everyday.

I could have sworn I was logging in to JI...not PI.

So I got tired of it and told him to **** off.

And now I am here at the NATION...slowly becoming the young legend that I once was.

;):character0282:

I know. They are a bunch of hypocrits over there. I got banned ( I guess since I can't log on ) because I rolled my eyes when Sooth said "No one has ever been banned here for speaking their mind" . What a crock !!

ATTENTION MY GOOD FRIEND PETE:

If you DO NOT have "VIP Member" underneath your screen name there you a fair game to get tossed.

I saw a thread today where SBIII cursed a JET fan out..and nothing happened.

Money talks and bullsh...well you know the rest.

My God don't EVER think that. Poor Dave (JF16) kinda lost it there at the end. One nite here he started like 20 threads with one word in them. Even I wanted him dead :P.

LOL.."lost it there at the end"..that is a great way to put it.

ATTENTION MY GOOD FRIEND PETE:

If you DO NOT have "VIP Member" underneath your screen name there you a fair game to get tossed.

I saw a thread today where SBIII cursed a JET fan out..and nothing happened.

Money talks and bullsh...well you know the rest.

Sadly my friend you are correct. I guess $55 goes a long way over there. Just look at that POS Jay Mohr.

Haha.

Hey..whatever.

Some loser under the name of Teddy Bruschi 54 JUST HAD to post Pats news there everyday.

And now I am here at the NATION...slowly becoming the young legend that I once was.

Wasn't it that Troll douche bag that wanted to post all the transactions from the AFC East or something? That's what made it special to me when you told him to F off. Like I said you brought tears to my eyes that nite James. ;)

Haha.

Hey..whatever.

seriously, I don't get these moronic Pats fans who have nothing better to do than post on a Jets board. We honestly don't care that much about the Patriots.

::this post is a joke aimed at the very cool pats fans who post here, and the annoying ones too. :)

seriously, I don't get these moronic Pats fans who have nothing better to do than post on a Jets board. We honestly don't care that much about the Patriots.

::this post is a joke aimed at the very cool pats fans who post here, and the annoying ones too. :)

I've always been amazed at Trolls who post like 15 times a day. WTF? TX has over 30,000 posts on JI alone!! Can you see yourself doing that Arsis? Why the heck would any of us care that much about the Patsies? Or Dolfags or who ever. Unreal.

I've always been amazed at Trolls who post like 15 times a day. WTF? TX has over 30,000 posts on JI alone!! Can you see yourself doing that Arsis? Why the heck would any of us care that much about the Patsies? Or Dolfags or who ever. Unreal.

I have 0 posts at any non-NY-NJ based sports teams. I don't seriously see how I could justify spending what limited time I have on this pebble trolling another team's message board.

I have 0 posts at any non-NY-NJ based sports teams. I don't seriously see how I could justify spending what limited time I have on this pebble trolling another team's message board.

I must admit..I have about 70 posts on a Fins board..I couldn't resist!! Me and Parcells double team there...it's too easy.

I must admit..I have about 70 posts on a Fins board..I couldn't resist!! Me and Parcells double team there...it's too easy.

I just don't have the time to search out, register, read, and then post on a board for a team i am not a fan of. I know gainzo and alk just can't stand other pats fans, so i can dig that, but otherwise if you spend any real amount of time at another teams fanboard, obviously you are looking to start some s##t.

I visit a Bills site Buffalo Range.com and avg. about 2 posts per day. BUT I live hear and they are a HUGE site and have forums for a lot of politics and local activities going on in Buffalo so I get involved with some of that.

I just don't have the time to search out, register, read, and then post on a board for a team i am not a fan of. I know gainzo and alk just can't stand other pats fans, so i can dig that, but otherwise if you spend any real amount of time at another teams fanboard, obviously you are looking to start some s##t.

How true. I think that's was always TX's agenda. Just startin s##t.

Archived