Should I go to the JETS-Pats game?

ECURB

Should I? I would be bringing the G/F, are Pats fans jerks at home?

Where would I want to buy seats, any suggestions?

Anybody have 2 tickets?

How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks for the help folks!

pats fans are better than Jills fans

tickets are expensive, i would PM gainzo/garb

Most of the Pats Fans are at least decent. I was standing in line to use the portocrapper and some guy called Mangini "Mangina" so I called there coach bellichickwithad*ck and they shook the outhouse on me. thank God they didn't tip it over. The people who did it recorded the event and gave me a few beers.

Anybody have 2 tickets?

We report you decide: I went there with a bus load of my FDNY brethren on the sunday night game when we won. When we started to take control of game the loser fans started chanting 9-11, 9-11 9-11! As we started up after them to talk, they turned tail and ran like the little men they were. Pretty amazing that Americans could chant that.

Anybody have 2 tickets?

Make the trip. You are more than welcome to tailgate with me, my brother & 124. Since you gave up your membership in the Chad fan club I'm sure you and 124 would get along just fine :P

Tickets shouldn't be hard to find. There have been a bunch available on ticketmaster this year and there are always plenty on stubhub.

Expect to pay between $150 - $200 for lower level and mezz seats. The upper deck is much cheaper but you are miles away from the action up there.

Stay home. Seriously. The less Jets fans the better...this time. Why? It's TROY BROWN NIGHT! Pleases do not ruin Troy Brown Night. Do not boo. Do not heckle. Just sit their and shut your traps during the ceremony. If you are a true football fan, you'll stand and applaud the player....but that may be asking to much of you. So, if you intend to go - do not ch*t all over the Troy Brown ceremony.

Troy Brown can go **** himself. Nobody cares. Average player who stayed in the league too long with one organization, yipee. Maybe the Jets should bring back Ray Mickens for Ray Mickens night.

BTW, you're only a true football fan if you stand an applaud a guy from a hated opponent? Okay! :rl:

Troy Brown can go **** himself. Nobody cares. Average player who stayed in the league too long with one organization, yipee. Maybe the Jets should bring back Ray Mickens for Ray Mickens night.

BTW, you're only a true football fan if you stand an applaud a guy from a hated opponent? Okay! :rl:

I dare say that I would stand and applaud any retired Jets player that is being honored at a Jets/Pats game at the Meadowlands....actually, I did, a few years back. It's called having class. Doesn't mean I like the Jets - I don't - it just means I'm doing the right thing and recognizing a mans blood, sweat and tears for his trade. Showing a little respect is so hard, Joe? Really?

Good thing I'm sitting amongst the Pats fans...wearing my Troy Brown Jersey, of course.

I'd expect fans to honor Joe Klecko, a should be NFL Hall of Famer. (That is probably who you saw being honored a few years ago). Troy Brown? I'd be surprised if a lot of NFL fans knew who he was.

And no, I will not show respect to a classless organization like the New England Patriots. Nope. Not as long as Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick are there.

I'd expect fans to honor Joe Klecko, a should be NFL Hall of Famer. (That is probably who you saw being honored a few years ago). Troy Brown? I'd be surprised if a lot of NFL fans knew who he was.

And no, I will not show respect to a classless organization like the New England Patriots. Nope. Not as long as Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick are there.

then why pay for a ticket to go to a game at Gillette - help pay for the parking to tailagte at Gillette and pay ungodly amounts of money for beer in the stadium? You may not respect Bob Kraft - but you're lining his pockets.

I'm not asking you to respect the Pats - I'm asking you to sit down and shut your mouth during the Troy Brown ceremony. I should have known that applauding the man would be too much for you. Anyway, you think you can manage that? Sitting down and saying nothing disparaging about Troy Brown during the Troy Brown Ceremony?

then why pay for a ticket to go to a game at Gillette - help pay for the parking to tailagte at Gillette and pay ungodly amounts of money for beer in the stadium? You may not respect Bob Kraft - but you're lining his pockets.

I'm not asking you to respect the Pats - I'm asking you to sit down and shut your mouth during the Troy Brown ceremony. I should have known that applauding the man would be too much for you. Anyway, you think you can manage that? Sitting down and saying nothing disparaging about Troy Brown during the Troy Brown Ceremony?

If LMS is going to take out 124 with a right hook, it would be worth the drive

down there to see it

Max a chance for sponsorship here

:vactiontime: Make the trip....you can meet ME....lol.....if your girl dont like football...well...then dont bring sand to the beach.....

Just bustin....c'mon on an PARTY with the VETERANS!!!!:wine::beer:

What party are you talking about? Really. Clue me in here. I'm actually leaning towards heading into Bar Loius (in Patriots Place) and "partying" there. Screw tailgating - especially if Troy Brown haters will be there.

We report you decide: I went there with a bus load of my FDNY brethren on the sunday night game when we won. When we started to take control of game the loser fans started chanting 9-11, 9-11 9-11! As we started up after them to talk, they turned tail and ran like the little men they were. Pretty amazing that Americans could chant that.

Disgusting. That's why I keep wishing an AIDS cloud on Boston.

What party are you talking about? Really. Clue me in here. I'm actually leaning towards heading into Bar Loius (in Patriots Place) and "partying" there. Screw tailgating - especially if Troy Brown haters will be there.

garbie doll....i am going to be coming from 85 degree sunny beach weather...all tanned up..I dont want to sit in a BAR..I want it to SNOW an hang in the cold an drink MORE alcohol....with ya all.....we can go celebrate in Bar LOUIE after the JETS victory!=;:vactiontime:

garbie doll....i am going to be coming from 85 degree sunny beach weather...all tanned up..I dont want to sit in a BAR..I want it to SNOW an hang in the cold an drink MORE alcohol....with ya all.....we can go celebrate in Bar LOUIE after the JETS victory!=;:vactiontime:

I'm out then. I will not tailgate with Trow Brown Haters on Troy Brown nite. Really. I feel rather strongly about this.

Anybody have 2 tickets?

Going with the GF too, got tickets from ticketmaster. Yes, they are jerks, but thats to be expected.

Anybody have 2 tickets?

you will first have to post a pic of the G/F before I can accurately give you answers to those questions.

Thats plain wrong.

Some folks take winning and losing way too far. Like they live through their football team or something.

Anybody have 2 tickets?

Ebay has 2 SRO tixs for $100 this AM. Gas is the lowest its been for some time if youre driving.

Stay home. Seriously. The less Jets fans the better...this time. Why? It's TROY BROWN NIGHT! Pleases do not ruin Troy Brown Night. Do not boo. Do not heckle. Just sit their and shut your traps during the ceremony. If you are a true football fan, you'll stand and applaud the player....but that may be asking to much of you. So, if you intend to go - do not ch*t all over the Troy Brown ceremony.

Who?

http://www.troybrownplumbing.net/

How much did this plumber pay to get his own night?

logo.gif

Ray Mickens > Troy Brown

Archived