$5 foot longs

Verde

Depends on location, up in NY I would stick to deli's. Down here in FL, since Deli's and Diners don't exist then the 5 Dollar footlong is not a bad choice. If I didn't live off them last semester, I'd probably still be eating them a lot.

My sandwich of choice is at a supermarket called SweetBay down here. 5.50 and this thing blows subways subs out of the water. Things huge, they ask if you want it cut in 4's sometimes.

Deli's are better, but Subway is ubiquitous. Plus it IS cheaper, even if only by $2 or so.

What do you guy's usually get at a deli anyway? All i ever get is turkey, roast beef or grilled chicken. Subway does have more options, like the BMT. Maybe there's more stuff at a deli I'm just missing out on? In NYC there was this one deli around 95th and Madison or so I always liked, they had like 3 different types of grilled chicken.

Deli's are better, but Subway is ubiquitous. Plus it IS cheaper, even if only by $2 or so.

What do you guy's usually get at a deli anyway? All i ever get is turkey, roast beef or grilled chicken. Subway does have more options, like the BMT. Maybe there's more stuff at a deli I'm just missing out on? In NYC there was this one deli around 95th and Madison or so I always liked, they had like 3 different types of grilled chicken.

What deli in Nassau do you go to? Theres definitely more options at a deli. Especially in NY/LI.

I HATE the commercial. It gets stuck in my head alllllll day. I know, I know.. that's th' point. Bastards!

I do, too, but love looking at the pretty hula dancer with the gorgeous smile. I also corrected my son's wording of the song the other day. How sick is that? LOL.

Depends on location, up in NY I would stick to deli's. Down here in FL, since Deli's and Diners don't exist then the 5 Dollar footlong is not a bad choice. If I didn't live off them last semester, I'd probably still be eating them a lot.

My sandwich of choice is at a supermarket called SweetBay down here. 5.50 and this thing blows subways subs out of the water. Things huge, they ask if you want it cut in 4's sometimes.

Agreed...

Is that by Mission beach with the huge MFers? I've been there then.

No, I think you mean Venice Beach, home of tons of muscle heads power lifting, and the great Jody Maroni's Sausage Kingdom. The Mission District I was talking about is in the heart of San Francisco.

25858682839b6c957251wz3.jpg

imgp2309rf2.jpg

I'll have to give that place a look, what's its name? I'm usually around the East 85th area.

Subway is very handy with those buy one get one free sub stubs on Jets tickets. Gets me two subs and a soda for ~$6. I'm happy the Chicken Pizziola is on the $5 footlong list now; that thing used to be like $9 at Subways in the city.

I'll have to give that place a look, what's its name? I'm usually around the East 85th area.

Subway is very handy with those buy one get one free sub stubs on Jets tickets. Gets me two subs and a soda for ~$6. I'm happy the Chicken Pizziola is on the $5 footlong list now; that thing used to be like $9 at Subways in the city.

Sh1t in my house i have to pay, please tell me your ole man is buying your

lunch!!!

No, I think you mean Venice Beach, home of tons of muscle heads power lifting, and the great Jody Maroni's Sausage Kingdom. The Mission District I was talking about is in the heart of San Francisco.

25858682839b6c957251wz3.jpg

imgp2309rf2.jpg

I think that's the place. Mission san diego right

Archived