Vacation Bummer

Green DNA

I was supposed to leave on Tuesday with the wife and kids to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. On Monday night I had to go to the emergency room in major agony with a gigantic kidney stone. As a result the, vacation is cancelled and the family is bummed out. This was literally the night before we were supposed to leave. #-o

Ladies, if giving birth feels anything like a stone, I have a new found respect for mothers everywhere!

Thanks for the nice thoughts guys. As GG pointed out, if I had been at the Grand Canyon when this happened, watch out. The pain is beyond description but Percocet has me in a semi-happy place. If it doesn't pass in a couple of days they are going to blast it!

Thanks for the nice thoughts guys. As GG pointed out, if I had been at the Grand Canyon when this happened, watch out. The pain is beyond description but Percocet has me in a semi-happy place. If it doesn't pass in a couple of days they are going to blast it!

u would have been in the middle of one of those 6 hour donkey rides down the canyon,,, no way out except the 3 hour climb back,,,

How does it pas....? Oh, nevermind. Youch! :shock:

Feel better soon!

....just like you think it passes.... :lol: . And it must not be that big of a stone because they wouldn't give you a chance to pass it if it were big. God Bless you DNA...hope you feel better. I had a stone when I was on here saying I was sick. It is truly an experience. It's just that we have the ability to pass it a little easier cause this thing has elastic... :shock::oops: ...sorry. Anywho, get well love. And I hope you can make up the vacation.

One again, thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. Still no luck, this is a 6.5mm stone and I spent the day in the hospital yesterday having a stent put in to hopefully make things pass easier.

joewilly: When this ordeal is over, you will find the extra percosets on E-Bay :lol:

One again, thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. Still no luck, this is a 6.5mm stone and I spent the day in the hospital yesterday having a stent put in to hopefully make things pass easier.

joewilly: When this ordeal is over, you will find the extra percosets on E-Bay :lol:

...you are so funny. Im glad your taking this in stride. God Bless ya sweetie. Hope your well soon.

Archived