The joke of the Dolphins...

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I'm watching the Jets with my football package from DirecTV and I'm switching back and forth all over. I went to the local channel and the fins are playing the bills...commercial comes on and it's an ad for dolphin fans to purchase tickets for the 49er game. I say to myself, look at this ****, here us Jet fans sellout every game...we even have a waiting list for tickets even with the PSL thing hanging over our heads.

If a fan base never deserved to have a winning team it's the dolphin fan base...tied for first and advertising to sell tickets for their last home game...what a ****ing joke.

One last thing...I have a Broward County Sherriff that lives directly accross the street from me...you know, typical fin fan that never goes to games. He had the day off today and was playing the dolphin theme song in his driveway while working on his car...I may have to shoot the ****er. Wasn't there a song called I Shot the Sherriff?

Look in the mirror, dude. A lot of people down there are people that couldn't handle the north so they moved to Miami. When I was on vacation down there a couple of weeks ago, 90% of the people I met were Northeast transplants.

Not to mention the senior citizen number down there.

Get this through your thick head...Boynton, myself and anyone else that's a Jet fan that moved to Florida didn't move here for sports...now, go out a purchase a season ticket.

No, you came down here to ruin paradise with your gold chains, Cadillacs and tacky homes. Still doesn't stop you from razzing us locals about our sports teams. Like I told Boynton, maybe it's time to move back to whatever frozen, rundown, factory based hometown you come from... My guess is Bayonne.

Look in the mirror, dude. A lot of people down there are people that couldn't handle the north so they moved to Miami. When I was on vacation down there a couple of weeks ago, 90% of the people I met were Northeast transplants.

But Night Stalker like yourself support your team through thick and thin. His point of the matter is that Miami:bag: has 4 million people living in its metro area and cannot sell out.

Again, what's your point? Because I live in Florida, I supposed to be a Dolphin fan...LOL. And you live where again? Talk about looking in the mirror!

No, you came down here to ruin paradise with your gold chains, Cadillacs and tacky homes. Still doesn't stop you from razzing us locals about our sports teams. Like I told Boynton, maybe it's time to move back to whatever frozen, rundown, factory based hometown you come from... My guess is Bayonne.

Actually close, over the Bayonne Bridge:) and I do not drive a Cadillac

Way off sonny...Westchester Co, NY

But Night Stalker like yourself support your team through thick and thin. His point of the matter is that Miami:bag: has 4 million people living in its metro area and cannot sell out.

Football is like the 20th attraction on the list in Miami and, as I said, a large percentage of those people that actually are football fans are fans of other teams.

Just as Miami is the most diverse city in the world, it has the most diverse group of football followers contingent in the world.

That 4 millon number is Martin County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Dade County and Monroe County... Metro Dade County's population is nowhere near 4 million, quit exzagerating to make your point seem better. The true population of Dade County is around 2 million and a large portion of the population in Dade County is an immigrant population that could care less about football, they're just trying to start new lives.

Football is like the 20th attraction on the list in Miami and, as I said, a large percentage of those people that actually are football fans are fans of other teams.

Just as Miami is the most diverse city in the world, it has the most diverse group of football followers contingent in the world.

Really??? Says the fin fan from the state of Washington...amazing, how the sports talk is dolphins 365 days a year...imagine if they weren't 20th on the list...:rolleyes:

And with everything going on NY and NY is not diverse?9c77f679377b1bf8

Most divesrse city in the world ? :rl: You and your excuses for everything. Pathetic.

That 4 millon number is Martin County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Dade County and Monroe County... Metro Dade County's population is nowhere near 4 million, quit exzagerating to make your point seem better. The true population of Dade County is around 2 million and a large portion of the population in Dade County is an immigrant population that could care less about football, they're just trying to start new lives.

Yes but your average sport fan comes from Broward and Palm Beach counties. While we are at it is nuts to build the Marlins stadium where the Orange Bowl was.

Who cares what the population is, the bottom line is you can't get 75,000 fans to buy up season tix for 8 ****ing Sundays out of the year...pathetic.

The one thing I can't stand to here is that there are "so many other things to do in Miami or Florida". Yeah? Okay, well here in New York you could go to the city, go to a broadway play, go to some of the worlds greatest malls, go out to some of the worlds greatest restaurants. And in Miami you could go to the night clubs or the beach, we get it, it still isn't a valid excuse for 8 days out of the entire year. You have 340+ other days (you should be home watching them when they're on the road, not at the beach) where you can do these things if you so choose to do so, on those Sundays during football season, support your team.

That being said, Miami is probably the only team in the NFL with a better fanbase outside their city than in it. Teams like Dallas and Pittsburgh have strong fanbases throughout the USA but also have a strong fanbase in their cities/state.

Who cares what the population is, the bottom line is you can't get 75,000 fans to buy up season tix for 8 ****ing Sundays out of the year...pathetic.

And you know what? It's great. No PSL's, cheap tickets and the ability to change said cheap tickets and move closer to the field.

You can razz us all you want, it's still not gonna make the pain of a December losing streak go away... That's 2 in a row. Have fun in Seattle (snicker).

And you know what? It's great. No PSL's, cheap tickets and the ability to change said cheap tickets and move closer to the field.

You can razz us all you want, it's still not gonna make the pain of a December losing streak go away... That's 2 in a row. Have fun in Seattle (snicker).

Yo asswipe, we don't play Seattle this week.

Do you really have nothing better to do then make a thread about the Dolphins fans in Miami? Is this what some Jets fans have resorted to because of their teams recent bad play? There is a thread about this every month and for people who give Dolphins fans so much and call them lame names you spend a lot of time talking about them.

Do you really have nothing better to do then make a thread about the Dolphins fans in Miami? Is this what some Jets fans have resorted to because of their teams recent bad play? There is a thread about this every month and for people who give Dolphins fans so much and call them lame names you spend a lot of time talking about them.

AH !!! FINALLY !! Something we can agree on. I cringe everytime I see a Jets fan start a Dolfag thread. WTF? What's the purpose to draw trolls ? Let it go...... but alas they just can't.

Good point and I don't doubt it Kleck.

Why anyone would listen to a dirtbag dolphag fan is beyond me. It goes beyond sports. Most of thier so called fans are just like the fin posters here. They are transplanted as well. The joke when I lived in Ft. Laud. area was, there was "Is there a real native Floridian in the neighborhood? The real South Floridians root for the Hurricaines, FSU, and the Gators. They never have a problem filling the stadium.

Sorry dude, didn't mean to get you upset...:rolleyes: It all started for me when I saw my neighbor blasting the dolphin theme song while working on his car...it just reminded me of what a bandwagon fan base it is. Never heard jack from the guy all season until the fins found themselves tied for first. And this ass clown never goes to games...we're like 15 minutes from Dolfag Stadium.

Then you got your Aqua buddy (and less than 24 hrs hadn't gone by) asking Ghost to change his avatar...the entire fan base just makes me sick.:puke:

Why anyone would listen to a dirtbag dolphag fan is beyond me. It goes beyond sports. Most of thier so called fans are just like the fin posters here. They are transplanted as well. The joke when I lived in Ft. Laud. area was, there was "Is there a real native Floridian in the neighborhood? The real South Floridians root for the Hurricaines, FSU, and the Gators. They never have a problem filling the stadium.

That's an easy one, all of us native Floridians HATE the northeast transplants and choose to NOT spend time socializing with them. Those of us that grew up down here and went to school together stay loyal to our Florida roots. Fact is, all of my best friends are native Floridians and they're all nice and kind people, unlike the rude New Yorkers and Jersietes that infect our state and bitch about the hot weather and bad pizza and then jabber non stop about how great it is back home. Oy vey, give me strength.

Yes, if all of the northern transplants moved out of the state our econoomy would suffer for a length of time, but with all economic conditions it would eventually level out.

In fact, I welcome a complete withdrawl of the northern oppressors.

Not much different from what happened at the bar yesterday.

All these douchebag faggots, er... Dolphins fans who were nowhere to be seen for most of the last eight years suddenly came out of the woodwork and were shooting their mouths off all day.

Of course we reminded them how we've beaten them 17 of the last 21 times we've played their gay ****house team and that pretty much shut up all but one of them.

Jets game wasn't on local TV down there again?

I'm going to have to call the CBS affiliate down there and have a word with them...

That's an easy one, all of us native Floridians HATE the northeast transplants and choose to NOT spend time socializing with them. Those of us that grew up down here and went to school together stay loyal to our Florida roots. Fact is, all of my best friends are native Floridians and they're all nice and kind people, unlike the rude New Yorkers and Jersietes that infect our state and bitch about the hot weather and bad pizza and then jabber non stop about how great it is back home. Oy vey, give me strength.

Yes, if all of the northern transplants moved out of the state our econoomy would suffer for a length of time, but with all economic conditions it would eventually level out.

Don't lie, we all know you have no friends.

So, I'm watching the Jets with my football package from DirecTV and I'm switching back and forth all over. I went to the local channel and the fins are playing the bills...commercial comes on and it's an ad for dolphin fans to purchase tickets for the 49er game. I say to myself, look at this ****, here us Jet fans sellout every game...we even have a waiting list for tickets even with the PSL thing hanging over our heads.

If a fan base never deserved to have a winning team it's the dolphin fan base...tied for first and advertising to sell tickets for their last home game...what a ****ing joke.

One last thing...I have a Broward County Sherriff that lives directly accross the street from me...you know, typical fin fan that never goes to games. He had the day off today and was playing the dolphin theme song in his driveway while working on his car...I may have to shoot the ****er. Wasn't there a song called I Shot the Sherriff?

what city does he patrol does it say on his car.. i have a couple BSO in my neighborhood but they are dolphin fans :D

If all us "transplants" moved out this is what Florida model resident CJ would look like:

04d653daefec1e90

Archived