Which LB would you want to follow Rex out of B-More?

InstantClassic

Which LB?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which LB?

• Ray Lewis
    • Bart Scott
    • Terrell Suggs
    • Any will do!
    • None!

Are we assuming money isn't an issue or do we have to take it into consideration??

I would probably vote for ray lewis, because you know people listen to this guy and he 100% would never let a team lose focus or die down the stretch. I wouldn't mind giving him a 3 year contract instead of giving barton a 4 or 5.

I think pace could have a suggs like impact if his ass wasn't wasted in coverage for half of the game.

I would also like to see what Rex and his new DC can do with gholston; if anything, i think Thomas becomes completely expendable, if he isn't already.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Ray Lewis is clinically insane.

Terrell Suggs wouldn't and won't happen, not with Pace and Gholston locked up for five more years and both having $20+ million in guarenteed money. Not happening. It will be either Lewis or Scott, probably Scott.

I went with Suggs from a pure pass rush point of view.

I would love to have a leader like Ray on this team..we really need a presence in the locker room.

I understand that Suggs offers a greater pass rush, but his measurables aren't any better than Pace. I truly feel that Pace could be identical to Suggs if he was given the same type of opportunities that Rex and his team put Suggs in.

I understand that Suggs offers a greater pass rush, but his measurables aren't any better than Pace. I truly feel that Pace could be identical to Suggs if he was given the same type of opportunities that Rex and his team put Suggs in.

I agree with that. I think Pace showed that he could be a very good contributor in the first half of the season...then a combination of Mangini and Sutton hit him.

Terrell Suggs wouldn't and won't happen, not with Pace and Gholston locked up for five more years and both having $20+ million in guarenteed money. Not happening. It will be either Lewis or Scott, probably Scott.

He'll be 34 next year. Pass.

He'll be 34 next year. Pass.

He's still better than anything we have and would be a much needed kick in the ass, emotional leader who the players would have to respect. Will still be a very good LB for two, three years.

He's still better than anything we have and would be a much needed kick in the ass, emotional leader who the players would have to respect. Will still be a very good LB for two, three years.

change the last sentence just a bit and it sounds like Favre. We tried that once, aging stars...no thanks.

change the last sentence just a bit and it sounds like Favre. We tried that once, aging stars...no thanks.

Except Ray Lewis hasn't been declining, only to have one good year sandwhiched in between.

Big difference.

Ray won't leave BAL anyway, Ravens won't let him, so it doesn't matter, same with Suggs. If we get anyone, it'll be Scott.

Except Ray Lewis hasn't been declining, only to have one good year sandwhiched in between.

Big difference.

Ray won't leave BAL anyway, Ravens won't let him, so it doesn't matter, same with Suggs. If we get anyone, it'll be Scott.

You're right that he hasn't been declining but do you really want to be the team that has a guy a year too long?

Either way, it doesn't matter, you and I both know he'll never be a Jet.

Everyone who is talking about Ray Lewis and his age can look at another older LB we got that helped us out alot, Bryan Cox. Plus Lewis is still playing well and his emotional upgrade would def. help this team. Now that being said I doubt we will get him from Balt., although Shefter on NFL network said there are rumors of us trying to lure him. I said it weeks ago though I think we get Scott since they will franchise Lewis or Suggs and re-sign the other.

Suggs is the best. It's a shame we have two overpaid guys on the team already playing his position.

Ray Lewis is past his prime and doesn't play well in a primary 3-4 scheme.

Bart Scott is very good but is a headcase.

In all likelihood, we won't get any of them.

I'd always go with the younger player.

Archived