Pats 50th anniversary logo..please photoshop

SouthernJet

Thats actually a really nice logo. Really nice.

I wonder what ours will look like.

The NFL is using weeks 3 & 6 as AFL weeks where the Original 8 AFL teams (Jets & Pats are two of them) will face each other. Its already been reported up in Mass that the Pats' two opponents those weeks are the Jets & Bills. We don't know who ours are, but I'd have to guess it would be Pats (obviously) and the Bills as well. Each team will have one home game and one road game. Last year the Jets announced in 2009 they were breaking out Titans of NY uni's for one road game, so this makes perfect sense. We will know when the road game and when the home game is in April.

The Original 8 in those weeks will wear throwbacks. Jets will wear Titans of NY home for one game and road for another. Pats breaking out their old Pat Patriot uni's, the red ones with the white helmet, for a home game and the all whites with the white helmet for a road game. Buffalo will wear those light blue, white helmet uni's. I'm interested in seeing their road uni's.

Thats actually a really nice logo. Really nice.

I wonder what ours will look like.

The NFL is using weeks 3 & 6 as AFL weeks where the Original 8 AFL teams (Jets & Pats are two of them) will face each other. Its already been reported up in Mass that the Pats' two opponents those weeks are the Jets & Bills. We don't know who ours are, but I'd have to guess it would be Pats (obviously) and the Bills as well. Each team will have one home game and one road game. Last year the Jets announced in 2009 they were breaking out Titans of NY uni's for one road game, so this makes perfect sense. We will know when the road game and when the home game is in April.

The Original 8 in those weeks will wear throwbacks. Jets will wear Titans of NY home for one game and road for another. Pats breaking out their old Pat Patriot uni's, the red ones with the white helmet, for a home game and the all whites with the white helmet for a road game. Buffalo will wear those light blue, white helmet uni's. I'm interested in seeing their road uni's.

They are probably going to have to throw the Oilers/Titans in with the Jets and Buffalo. Every team in the AFC West was an original AFL member, so they could play each other any time they wanted. However, the Oilers/Titans only play four teams from the original AFL (Buffalo, the Jets, New England, and San Diego) and not one of them is a divisional opponent.

I would guess if New England is playing the Jets and Buffalo in those two weeks, that Tennessee will play the Jets and Buffalo as well (fulfilling the requirements).

Archived