Pats 50th anniversary logo..please photoshop

SouthernJet

Is this a joke?

Makes me crave dominos...

No. You arent allowed to have corporate names on uniforms. Mets new stadium is a corporate name.

This is the official logo of Citi Field:

citi-field-logo.gif

SO they wanted to keep the same background... but it came out embarrassingly terrible.

Just continuing the tradition of stupidity by the Mets franchise.

This is pretty cool. The AFL was formed in 1959 and started playing in 1960 going up against the pricks from the NFL. As you all know, Joe Namath put the AFL on the map 9 years later.

Here are the original AFL teams:

Boston Patriots (New England Patriots)

Buffalo Bills

Dallas Texans (Kansas City Chiefs)

Denver Broncos

Houston Oilers (Tennessee Titans)

Los Angeles Chargers (San Diego Chargers)

New York Titans (New York Jets)

Oakland Raiders (LA Raiders/Oakland Raiders)

Of course it is!

Obvi, had to make sure though, My lil bro liked it and said it didn't look anything like the dominos logo. Oh, BTW I told him it looked like the dominos logo way before I read any blog. He didn't believe me cause he read like 3 blogs that said it did already. Kids a dick.

Looks pretty awesome to me.

keithpatchdb5.gif

A charactature(sp?) of his face would be much better then this joke. If I was a mets fan I would be ****ing insulted to the 10th degree. Your new stadium looks awesome, and it warrants more then this.

How come no one has ever photoshopped it so the Patriot guy leaning over looks like he is giving it to Belichick or Brady....

you guys are slipping

I know what your saying, but its not high enough resolution. If there was a thread about just the guy taking it deep would be awesome.

That is a cool logo. The Yankees one is cool as well.

Who was responsible for the Mets logo? The advertising/marketing firm who came up with that thing should be fired.

First sentence: Eat it

Second sentence: Don't bring an Advetising firm into this one. I can garentee that and ad agency had no input on this peace of ****. Advertising people are creative, Marketing people think there creative, they're not. They're just lucky enough that they knew someone to get hired. I mean really all marketing is, is advertising and PR. A marketing major is a waste of time now a days. They just want to think there college years meant something.

No. You arent allowed to have corporate names on uniforms. Mets new stadium is a corporate name.

This is the official logo of Citi Field:

citi-field-logo.gif

SO they wanted to keep the same background... but it came out embarrassingly terrible.

Just continuing the tradition of stupidity by the Mets franchise.

I do feel for the Mets/Jets fans. Thank god I love the Yanks man.

[quote name='Blackout

This is pretty cool. The AFL was formed in 1959 and started playing in 1960 going up against the pricks from the NFL. As you all know, Joe Namath put the AFL on the map 9 years later.

Buffalo Bills

Denver Broncos

I'm gonna quote this again. Where the **** did this come from?

Buffalo Bills

Denver Broncos

The good ol' days of American Football, no Miami Dolphins. In other words, no stupid fans... lol

Obvi, had to make sure though, My lil bro liked it and said it didn't look anything like the dominos logo. Oh, BTW I told him it looked like the dominos logo way before I read any blog. He didn't believe me cause he read like 3 blogs that said it did already. Kids a dick.

A charactature(sp?) of his face would be much better then this joke. If I was a mets fan I would be ****ing insulted to the 10th degree. Your new stadium looks awesome, and it warrants more then this.

I know what your saying, but its not high enough resolution. If there was a thread about just the guy taking it deep would be awesome.

First sentence: Eat it

Second sentence: Don't bring an Advetising firm into this one. I can garentee that and ad agency had no input on this peace of ****. Advertising people are creative, Marketing people think there creative, they're not. They're just lucky enough that they knew someone to get hired. I mean really all marketing is, is advertising and PR. A marketing major is a waste of time now a days. They just want to think there college years meant something.

I do feel for the Mets/Jets fans. Thank god I love the Yanks man.

Troo

Eat it again.

At least they made it to September.

I hit the quote button, and probaly had something to say about this. But I can't remember what it was.

Archived