An Interesting QB possibility

afosomf

he has Arm and is very fast!!!

Rising fast saw a mayock clip..raving about him

mayock knows his sh1t

Mayock knows his ****, but also doesn't have him in his top 5. If you watched the Senior Bowl last night you will notice that not a single one of those QBs should be leading an NFL team...ever. Well, possibly Bomar and maybe White in certain packages.

White has definite talent, he has a decent arm, he made a couple nice throws last night, but he also missed a lot of throws that you have to make in the NFL.

Noone doubs his athletic ability, but I just don't feel that he's an everydown QB in this league.

pat white of WVA is flying up the draft boards

not an endorsement but jets need to do some homework here

MVP of Senior BOwl

Hell no, we already have Brad Smith why would we want Pat White? I don't see how we take a QB in this draft other then a later round guy that we might get lucky with and as I already said we have Brad Smith so there's no need for Pat White. Also I don't think Pat White is going to be drafted as a QB.

There's a small chance that they could take Josh Freeman at 17 if he does really good at the combine but I think he'll go later in the draft. Other then him I don't see who would drop to 17 or be worth picking at 17 (not saying he's worth the 17th pick).

Mayock knows his ****, but also doesn't have him in his top 5. If you watched the Senior Bowl last night you will notice that not a single one of those QBs should be leading an NFL team...ever. Well, possibly Bomar and maybe White in certain packages.

White has definite talent, he has a decent arm, he made a couple nice throws last night, but he also missed a lot of throws that you have to make in the NFL.

Noone doubs his athletic ability, but I just don't feel that he's an everydown QB in this league.

i didn't say a 1st rd pick on him and i am not endorsing him

Just do due diligence here

Archived