Odds to win 2010 Super Bowl

JonEJet

I would have phrased it differently, but yeah, how is it possible that you guys are bigger favorites than us. Whatever, I like being the underdog anyways.

Because the reality is that the Dolphins suck, their overall talent level is garbage and against a real schedule they'll do no better than 6-10.

Gotta laugh at the Pats love.

The Pats have a better odds to win the SB than the Steelers.

This same Steeler team with one of the best defenses of all time (all returning) and a question mark on Tom Brady.

I would have phrased it differently, but yeah, how is it possible that you guys are bigger favorites than us. Whatever, I like being the underdog anyways.

because the books judge teams a little differently then dol-fag fans...they actually evaluate talent

because the books judge teams a little differently then dol-fag fans...they actually evaluate talent

They evaluate it based on how they expect the bets to come in. That's why the odds are 9/1 for Dallas, not because bookies expect them to win the superbowl. Their last playoff win was a wildcard game in 1996. But with all the Dallas fans, not just in Texas but around the country, if they make the line 20/1 or 25/1 there will be too many bets on Dallas.

Oakland at 100/1 and Arizona at 30/1...that's all the discrepancy there is? If Arizona is 30/1 then Oakland should be 5000/1. They don't want too many bets on any one team. Spread it around and they make a killing. That's the reason lines move during the week as well. Not because teams actually improve from Wednesday mornings to Saturday mornings.

Gotta laugh at the Pats love.

The Pats have a better odds to win the SB than the Steelers.

This same Steeler team with one of the best defenses of all time (all returning) and a question mark on Tom Brady.

That's because the only ones drawing the question marks are wishful thinkers. ;)

They evaluate it based on how they expect the bets to come in. That's why the odds are 9/1 for Dallas, not because bookies expect them to win the superbowl. Their last playoff win was a wildcard game in 1996. But with all the Dallas fans, not just in Texas but around the country, if they make the line 20/1 or 25/1 there will be too many bets on Dallas.

Oakland at 100/1 and Arizona at 30/1...that's all the discrepancy there is? If Arizona is 30/1 then Oakland should be 5000/1. They don't want too many bets on any one team. Spread it around and they make a killing. That's the reason lines move during the week as well. Not because teams actually improve from Wednesday mornings to Saturday mornings.

:-$ Why you gotta be that way Spermy?..:-$

Archived