Spring Training Pictures

Morrissey

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In high school I wore Mizuno. Franklin isn't the greatest quality.

well i use Franklins now because this guy i know gave a few pairs for free but i usually wear Rawlings gloves

You kids use aluminum bats AND wear gloves?

well i never used the grip that came on the bat i always took it off and taped my bats... but now that im playing in a wood bat league i use no tape and just put pine tar as grip

That's better.

I won't let my son (only 10) use gloves yet. I want him to get used to the grip using his fingers and strengthen his hands that way.

yea at his age you could use glove but i cant see your kid getting enough swings to need glove unless of course he is like me when i was 10 playing travel ball and playing year round(benefits of florida :D)

LOl, METS fans are the last people who should say assholish things. Your team and their NON OFFENSE is going nowhere this season, regardless of who your closer is.

Bronzey, not sure who you are, but which team scored more runs last year, mets or Yanks?

I don't see anyone here saying Mets are world beaters.

Seems like you came into the bar looking for a fight.

Actually, Mets are the first fans that shold say "ahole" things, just ask us.

LOl, METS fans are the last people who should say assholish things. Your team and their NON OFFENSE is going nowhere this season, regardless of who your closer is.

when was this a thread about the Mets outside of T.D.'s attempt to upset me with something that doesnt bother me?

If you're not a Mets fan, dont worry about us. Outside of 6 games, we have no impact on the Yankees.

If you're a Yankees fan, worry about 24+1=13

Bronzey, not sure who you are, but which team scored more runs last year, mets or Yanks?

I don't see anyone here saying Mets are world beaters.

Seems like you came into the bar looking for a fight.

Actually, Mets are the first fans that shold say "ahole" things, just ask us.

when was this a thread about the Mets outside of T.D.'s attempt to upset me with something that doesnt bother me?

If you're not a Mets fan, dont worry about us. Outside of 6 games, we have no impact on the Yankees.

If you're a Yankees fan, worry about 24+1=13

LOL, you guys need thicker skin. Sensitive much? Im just talking sh!t. :)

LOL, you guys need thicker skin. Sensitive much? Im just talking sh!t. :)

Unfortunately you came in talking yap with poor information. Anyway, Mets fans generally have thick skins. You can't possibly go through the meat grinder year after year and be thin skinned.

After 3 pages, let's try to get this thread back on track.

Here's the fat bastard at City of Palms. Great place to watch a game.

IMG_1377-1.jpg

IMG_1424-1.jpg

IMG_1399-1.jpg

Drove past it, looks pretty sweet. I love the ST fields, only been to Legends though. I gotta get to some more, I might check out the Sox and the Mets this year. Maybe the Phillies.

Drove past it, looks pretty sweet. I love the ST fields, only been to Legends though. I gotta get to some more, I might check out the Sox and the Mets this year. Maybe the Phillies.

There are two parks that you definitely have to go to. The Phillies new park is fantastic. There's a sweet tiki bar out in left field.

The other park, believe it or not, is the Rays park. It's a sweet park as well.

Who am I kidding? They're all great. I love spring training.

There are two parks that you definitely have to go to. The Phillies new park is fantastic. There's a sweet tiki bar out in left field.

The other park, believe it or not, is the Rays park. It's a sweet park as well.

Who am I kidding? They're all great. I love spring training.

I love spring training too... just getting pissed off its getting so expensive for exhibition baseball.

I finally get to go to the Phillies park this year. Very excited about that one. Been to City of Palms... now its impossible to get tix. Why cant the Sawx suck again.... :)

This year i am going to:

Balt- Ft Lauderdale

Min- Ft Myers

Cin- sarasota

Phi- Clearwater

Tor- Dunedin

NYY- Tampa

Atl- Diznee

Mets- St Lucie

St.Louis- Jupiter

Been to all except for Min and Phillies... Only one left is TB, and they didnt fit into my schedule this year... might be able to make it for a night game, but its a long ride from dunedin...

I love spring training too... just getting pissed off its getting so expensive for exhibition baseball.

I finally get to go to the Phillies park this year. Very excited about that one. Been to City of Palms... now its impossible to get tix. Why cant the Sawx suck again.... :)

This year i am going to:

Balt- Ft Lauderdale

Min- Ft Myers

Cin- sarasota

Phi- Clearwater

Tor- Dunedin

NYY- Tampa

Atl- Diznee

Mets- St Lucie

St.Louis- Jupiter

Been to all except for Min and Phillies... Only one left is TB, and they didnt fit into my schedule this year... might be able to make it for a night game, but its a long ride from dunedin...

A friend of mine is a former pitcher for the Sox, so he is usually able to get me a couple of tix.

St. Pete isn't too far from Dunedin. ****, tell me what day, and I'll pick you up. I am expecting road head, though.

A friend of mine is a former pitcher for the Sox, so he is usually able to get me a couple of tix.

St. Pete isn't too far from Dunedin. ****, tell me what day, and I'll pick you up. I am expecting road head, though.

they are in Port Charlotte this year...

I think its the 4th... Not sure.. cant find my final schedule. Would road head from my dad be ok?:):)

I think its the 4th... Not sure.. cant find my final schedule. Would road head from my dad be ok?:):)

Bonus points if he can take his teeth out.

Let me know the date, I'll be more that happy to shuttle your fat ass around. I have a pickup truck.

This year i am going to:

Balt- Ft Lauderdale

Min- Ft Myers

Cin- sarasota

Phi- Clearwater

Tor- Dunedin

NYY- Tampa

Atl- Diznee

Mets- St Lucie

St.Louis- Jupiter

when are you going to Ft Lauderdale.. i work right across the street and i used to work on the ground crew for the O's last spring training.. my uncle is still on the crew

Archived