Spring Training Pictures

Morrissey

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Girardi in this good of shape when he was a yankee?? I mean in all honesty, the guy is in better shape than half the players on our team...who, for all intents and purposes, are paid to be in top physical condition. Cept for C.C., I feel like his mother, he's fine just the way he is...hell, if he keeps a 3.00 ERA or lower, the man could pack on 20 more lbs.

Was Girardi in this good of shape when he was a yankee?? I mean in all honesty, the guy is in better shape than half the players on our team...who, for all intents and purposes, are paid to be in top physical condition. Cept for C.C., I feel like his mother, he's fine just the way he is...hell, if he keeps a 3.00 ERA or lower, the man could pack on 20 more lbs.

I think C.C.'s what might have alot to do with how he pitches. Could be wrong though.

Anyways when Posada went down last year I always said I bet Girardi would do a pretty decent job if he had to:-D.

yea i got to hang around him in November last year and he is in really good shape and i never realized how tal he is,, at least 6ft

cmon now thats not what im saying but did you ever think of him being anything over 5'9"?? he always looked so short compared to everyone else but he is taller then alot of guys in the club house

I am surprised he is 6 feet.

Love the picture of him carrying his daughter. Too cute.

cmon now thats not what im saying but did you ever think of him being anything over 5'9"?? he always looked so short compared to everyone else but he is taller then alot of guys in the club house

I'm just busting your chops.

How many guys on the roster can he really be taller than? Melky, Brett Gardner, and maybe Kennedy?

I'm just busting your chops.

How many guys on the roster can he really be taller than? Melky, Brett Gardner, and maybe Kennedy?

true.. well i was talking about the club house I saw him not the actual yankees locker room.. the ball players of today are huge compared to the older days.. i saw him at the fantasy camp i work at

Shortest guys on the team:

David Robertson: 5'11

Melky Cabrera: 5'11

Ian Kennedy: 6'0

Nick Swisher: 6'0

Robinson Cano: 6'0

Didn't know Robertson was that small. It doesn't help that they've been putting Kennedy in the same group as Burnett, CC, and Joba. I was kinda speaking from what I've seen the last couple of days at Legends.

the new jap pitcher the Os got is really short if he is 5'5" ill be shocked

I was just talking about the Yankees.

yea i got to hang around him in November last year and he is in really good shape and i never realized how tal he is,, at least 6ft

Ya, I always thought he was a shorter guy until I met him in person.

I was fortunate enough that I grew up a little north of Albany, so I met most of those guys and got their autographs when they played for the Albany-Colonie Yankees.

I remember meeting Jeter, Mo, Bernie, Pettitte, Posada and yes even Deion Sanders. My Uncle always brought me and told me to keep an eye on them, especially Jeter, Bernie and Pettitte.

Ya, I always thought he was a shorter guy until I met him in person.

I was fortunate enough that I grew up a little north of Albany, so I met most of those guys and got their autographs when they played for the Albany-Colonie Yankees.

I remember meeting Jeter, Mo, Bernie, Pettitte, Posada and yes even Deion Sanders. My Uncle always brought me and told me to keep an eye on them, especially Jeter, Bernie and Pettitte.

thats is just like me but my dad worked for the Fort Lauderdale yankees.. My dad was actually the guy that picked Deion up from the airprot when he first started with the yankees

Archived