Broncos released Dewayne Robertson

F.Chowds

Denver owed him a $17 million roster bonus if they had kept him according to Sirius NFL radio. Holy ****. :eek:

It seemed like DShrimp signed the richest cap space eating contract of all time.

I swear, it was as if his cap figure was between $9 million and $12 million every year with sick roster bonuses.

Because there was nothing to accelerate. We didn't pay him any signing bonus money. Green Bay did. Even still, that contract was signed way back in 2001. You can't amortize a signing bonus over that many years anyhow. There wasn't even any accelerated hit for Green Bay when they traded him away a year earlier.

Yes I know that I was using Favre as an example as to why we and not Denver took the cap hit for DRob's unamortized signing bonus...

lol

he's not even the biggest jets bust, I'd put him in the 100 - 200 range of all time busts

i forget the details.......what did we trade to get up and get him? something ridiculous right? the guy has pretty much sucked since we got him too. he's got to be top 3 in jets busts.

i forget the details.......what did we trade to get up and get him? something ridiculous right? the guy has pretty much sucked since we got him too. he's got to be top 3 in jets busts.

Blair Thomas was more productive as a Jet than Robertson.

RObertson sucked from the moment he stepped on the field. For a guy that was billed as the next Warren Sapp, you can count on one hand the amount of solo negative tackles he had. Bradway was god awful.

Archived