Jets not interested in Garcia?

4HCrew

Great, given that we have Brett Ratliff on our team with a solid back-up in Kellen Clemens.

The best you can possibly be is optimistic about Ratliff...

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that he will be the starter or successful or really anything more than a 3rd stringer at this point.

Your assertation is absurd.

sorry 124 here's another option for your avatar simms.jpg

Jesus H. Christ.

If Tennessee hasn't already done it, they are going to resign Chris. They arn't stupid. Vince Young has a future in the NFL if he wants to be the Titans towel boy, but other than that, he's done. Kerry Collins is only going to play another year or two, they want to have Chris there for when he does take his tractor and ride off into the sunset, beating women and yelling out racial slurs, the only way Kerry Collins knows how to role. ;)

Great, given that we have Brett Ratliff on our team with a solid back-up in Kellen Clemens.

exactly what i was thinkin, we already have "The Rat" ( I can't wait for the commercials)and KC,while a mild bust is an adequate backup.

Haven't seen Ainge, but who knows? If Ainge is really bad, we NEED a cheap vet Gotta look at the numbers, BUT

the point is, Our cap room goes to FA's and our #17, good shape again.

picks 1,2,3= WR,SS,ILB (in any order, grab the best at those positions,but i feel Bey may be around, gobble,gobble.)then CB, DE, FB, P.

I love having Tanny do the numbers. lol Make it happen, T!

Jesus H. Christ.

If Tennessee hasn't already done it, they are going to resign Chris. They arn't stupid. Vince Young has a future in the NFL if he wants to be the Titans towel boy, but other than that, he's done. Kerry Collins is only going to play another year or two, they want to have Chris there for when he does take his tractor and ride off into the sunset, beating women and yelling out racial slurs, the only way Kerry Collins knows how to role. ;)

But what about those people who kept going on & on about how all Vince Young does is win?

Archived