NFL.com| Jets looking at more Patriots garbage?

hoping4ASuperBowl

Why is paying someone the league minimum or near the league minimum a waste? Subrataction for New England and Addition for the Jets = Good thing. I'd also prefer Kelly Washington to play some receiver instead of Brad Smith or Wallace Wright, personally, even though Wright is Special Teams ace.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

all i know is i want Kelley Washington for this dance

I know but how much of our game day roster is gonna be tied up into WR's? I mean Coles, Cotch, Clowney, Stuckey, Smith, Wright, and now Washington?

Some of them will be released. We will probably draft one in the first three or four rounds as well.

We will carry 5 or 6.

The only 100% guarentee to be here next season is Jerricho Cotchery.

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. I'm sold.

that WAS good...I still will never forget Chad putting on the oversized yellow jacket with future HOFer on it after a TD

The Jets will host Kelley Washington for a free agent visit Wednesday night.

Washington doesn't add anything as a wideout, but he could help New York's special teams coverage. He shouldn't cost much more than the minimum.

Source: NFL.com

i trust westhoff

Some of them will be released. We will probably draft one in the first three or four rounds as well.

We will carry 5 or 6.

The only 100% guarentee to be here next season is Jerricho Cotchery.

Laveranues Coles will be a Jet in 2009.

I'd love to see them draft a WR as high as round one, too. Brad Smith's benefactor is gone, so he probably doesn't have much longer here. I'd love to see something from Clowney and Stuckey, but it won't break my heart if neither's with the team this season.

I liked Washington a lot out of college. I'd be interested to see what he could do for the Jets on offense. The man has size and speed.

Laveranues Coles will be a Jet in 2009.

I'd love to see them draft a WR as high as round one, too. Brad Smith's benefactor is gone, so he probably doesn't have much longer here. I'd love to see something from Clowney and Stuckey, but it won't break my heart if neither's with the team this season.

I liked Washington a lot out of college. I'd be interested to see what he could do for the Jets on offense. The man has size and speed.

Hakeem Nicks or take a flyer in 3rd round on Brandon Tate

Archived