Vikings get Rosenfels for a 4th

BroadwayJ667

Great trade for the Vikings. He'll fit very well in the WC offense.

Seriously?

There is a reason some teams are in a perpetual losing cycle. They make dumb mistakes over and over and over again.

They are trading a 4th for Sage Rosenfels.

Sage Rosenfels will be 31 in a little over a week.

In 15 games over the last two seasons, not all of them starts, he threw 22 picks. 414 passes 22 picks.

A team which just won their division with a good D and appears to be only a QB away in a wide open NFC, wants to pin their Superbowl hopes on Sage Rosenfels? :confused:

Obviously, I think Cassel is the best option, but Jeff Garcia is a better choice then Rosenfels. I think Garcia mentoring Jackson on passing and learning to harness his athleticism might be a good thing.

Seriously?

There is a reason some teams are in a perpetual losing cycle. They make dumb mistakes over and over and over again.

In 15 games over the last two seasons, not all of them starts, he threw 22 picks. 414 passes 22 picks.

A team which just won their division with a good D and appears to be only a QB away in a wide open NFC, wants to pin their Superbowl hopes on Sage Rosenfels? :confused:

Obviously, I think Cassel is the best option, but Jeff Garcia is a better choice then Rosenfels. I think Garcia mentoring Jackson on passing and learning to harness his athleticism might be a good thing.

Cassel blows..giving up a 1st rd pick for a 27 year ole POS

come on man

Seriously?

Rosenfels can play. He makes mistakes of course but at least he comes back. He had pretty good games with the Texans last year.

Rosenfels can play. He makes mistakes of course but at least he comes back. He had pretty good games with the Texans last year.

He single handidly blew the ganme against the Colts last season and was horrible throwing 4 picks against the Ravens -- but other than that he was OK. I don't see a clear winner in this trade - depends on what backup the Texans grab.

Roserfels WILL win comeback player of the year award next year. Mark it down.

Comeback from what? Mediocrity?

Cassel blows..giving up a 1st rd pick for a 27 year ole POS

come on man

Opposed to building your team around a 31yo POS? :rolleyes:

Archived