Arse 1 - 0 AS Rome

Atletico Madrid 2 - 2 FC Porto

Tonights games

Sporting Portugal - Bayern

Chelsea - Juve

Villareal - Panathinaikos

Real Madrid - Liverpool

Barcelona should run away with it.

LOL - I had just come onto here to start a CL thread too.

I watched the 2nd half of the Lyon - Barcelona match yesterday. I was a litle surprised to see them end in a draw.

Nice goal by Juninho on the free kick.

BAYERN TONIGHT BABY!

LOL - I had just come onto here to start a CL thread too.

I watched the 2nd half of the Lyon - Barcelona match yesterday. I was a litle surprised to see them end in a draw.

Nice goal by Juninho on the free kick.

BAYERN TONIGHT BABY!

Benzema totally botched some great scoring opportunities in the first half by playing too personally.

Juninho is IMO the best free kicker in the world right now. He has scored the most freekish goals from 30+ meters out I've ever seen. Any free kick inside 40 meters is danger.

He has certain kick from far away where he puts absolutely no spin on the ball which makes the ball undpredictable.

1:30 :eek:

DXunOJuk928

Good win for Bayern.

All of the English teams are in a pretty good way right now. **** Liverpool and their stupid fans.

After the Scum got that goal, I switched over to Sky Sports News. Even by his normal retarded standards, that Pinnochio c**t went way OTT.

Real were s**te though. And Ronaldo wants to join them? Why? It sure as hell isn't to win trophies - though he may have to raise his game to keep up with their stanbdards of diving.

Very nice win for Bayern.

Not too happy about United - I hate 0-0 away results - how often in the past have they done that, Fergie's pleased with it, then go back to OT and lose on away goals?

Yeah, I'm confident we'll beat Inter. Can't see them scoring against us, especially not with Nemanja back. I am dissapointed in a sense that we had so many chances. Can't understand why they didn't start Rooney OR Tevez.

Real were teribble. Ronaldo would be an idiot to go there.

Yeah, I'm confident we'll beat Inter. Can't see them scoring against us, especially not with Nemanja back. I am dissapointed in a sense that we had so many chances. Can't understand why they didn't start Rooney OR Tevez.

Ronaldo would be out of his mind to go there. Why on Earth would you even want to?

Ronaldo would be out of his mind to go there. Why on Earth would you even want to?

Cannavaro is an old fart.

Barca and Real seem to swap places every few years. Barca was a mess the last few years with internal squabbles, Ronnie out drinking all night..etc, and Real was winning it. Now it's the other way around.

I'm sure if he went there it would probably pick the whole team up.

• 2 weeks later...

Big match tonight. I have a bad ****ing feeling Inter could sneak a goal. A 1-1 draw wouldn't shock me at all.

Hopefully United attack. I think they can score a few times if they have the attacking mentality. If we lay off Inter it could be disastrous.

Archived