The Champions League Thread

RaoulDuke

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berbatov and Ronaldo starting as always. Tevez and Macheda on the bench.

:face:

This is going to be a tough game. Hopefully the lazy ****ers actually put in some effort tonight because as much as I hate watching them they to have talent to change a game, especially Ronaldo.

Anderson is a strange choice in midfield, I like him but he hasn't been great this season after showing great promise last year. He'll need to have a big game because the centre of our midfield has been shocking over the last few games.

I'm not so confident about Chelsea in the first leg now that Ashley Cole is out. Boswinga or whatever the **** you call him is not the ideal player to mark Messi. He could have a long day. Barca are far from locks though, that fancy football won't be so smooth against the English teams IMO. They wont give them as much time on the ball.

Two great matchups though, Arsenal are playing their best football in a while. Can't see them beating United over two legs though.

Goal of the season. Nice to see Rio back, a much better performance from central defence tonight.

According to the tv, Barbie-tov had run over 7km during the game? I think their measurer was faulty. Why he gets to start over Tevez is beyond me.

He was terrible, as always.

Goal of the season. Nice to see Rio back, a much better performance from central defence tonight.

According to the tv, Barbie-tov had run over 7km during the game? I think their measurer was faulty. Why he gets to start over Tevez is beyond me.

I agree. They should have started Tevez. Tevez is as good as gone at season's end.

As far as Chelsea goes, I'm not getting my hopes up against Barca, but I don't see United having any trouble dispatching Arsenal.

YwEMxYggoKQ

geh zum Teufel Klinsmann!

I think their shooting themselves in the foot. Why not wait for the end of the season?

5 games left, they fighting for a CL qualifying spot...risky IMO.

If they miss the CL, there'll be a lot af trade rumors.

Just found out minutes ago that my friend (Arsenal fan) has tickets to the United game on Wednesday.

Un****ingbelievable! So pumped! Always wanted to go to OT on a European night and this really will be great!

Lucky bastard. :mrgreen: Hope you have a great night. And OT on a European night is awesome. I was lucky enough to be there for the Sporting game a couple of years ago.

Well, a surprising 0-0 draw between Chelse and Barca last night. I would've figured Barca would have opened it up a bit, but Chelsea played some tight defense last night.

Going to make the second leg all the more exciting to watch.

What a performance. Arsenal were pretty terrible but regardless United look as good as they have all season. Bring on either Chelsea or Barca.

To be honest I'd probably rather play Barca.

I agree.....a pretty lame all around effort from Arsenal.

Archived