• Created
  • Last Reply
-Madonna

-Divorce

-Steroids

-Hip injury

What am I missing?

The Reyes nonsense

A-rod is like this really hot girlfriend, you know she's a damn bitch, but at the same time, you know she can do things for you like no one else.

He's at Loreana Bobbitt status right now. Stupid bitch.

-Madonna

-Divorce

-Steroids

-Hip injury

What am I missing?

-The Torre stuff, (A-Fraud)

-hanging out in T dot O with his stripper buddy, while still being married

-The Controversial screaming at the Toronto 3rd basemen on a pop up, which St. Joe called him out on.

-Opting out of his contract in the middle of the World Series

Dunno if i am missing anything else.

I know people hate him and will complain about anything but it is not like he did this on purpose. Sheesh. There are enough other things to get on him about, this is not one of them.

Where not complaining about this. Where complaining that we have to put up with his **** all year. We do cause he helps us win games. Well now we have to deal with his ****storm and he's not even gonna be hitting home runs for us.

-The Torre stuff, (A-Fraud)

-hanging out in T dot O with his stripper buddy, while still being married

-The Controversial screaming at the Toronto 3rd basemen on a pop up, which St. Joe called him out on.

-Opting out of his contract in the middle of the World Series

Dunno if i am missing anything else.

I thought we where doing last 18 months... LOL, doesn't matter

You never know. Every season brings new possibilities.

Probably so, though. But at least we'll be there!

Still, although our chances diminish this team could come together in a completely different manner without A-Rod in the lineup. I have faith in our players. I'm just scared for the start of the season.

I would Ban your punk ass if I was a mod. That's stupid to say something like that.

No offense, but you would make a terrible mod to ban someone based on that comment. Barton obviously isn't a fan of A-Rod, but that is his perrogative. He really hasn't attacked/insulted anyone other than a public figure. I am sure he isn't the only one that has done that.

The Yankees will finish in 3rd because of Arod being injured?

Ok.

He really doesnt have that much of an impact, considering his numbers are extremely inflated by garbage time hits.

As are the entire leagues...

The Yankees will finish in 3rd because of Arod being injured?

Ok.

He really doesnt have that much of an impact, considering his numbers are extremely inflated by garbage time hits.

Yank fans just have ridiculously dumb expectations for ARod.

If he hits a solo homerun, you guys bitch and call him selfish, as if it's his fault there was no one on base.

Taking 35 home runs (in a down year) out of your lineup is not going to help you win more ballgames.

Yank fans just have ridiculously dumb expectations for ARod.

If he hits a solo homerun, you guys bitch and call him selfish, as if it's his fault there was no one on base.

Taking 35 home runs (in a down year) out of your lineup is not going to help you win more ballgames.

I watched him hit a solo shot when we were down 8 runs to Balitmore last year. I was the only one in the crowd that didn't stand up and celebrate. Place went nuts like he hit a 9 run homerun.

I watched him hit a solo shot when we were down 8 runs to Balitmore last year. I was the only one in the crowd that didn't stand up and celebrate. Place went nuts like he hit a 9 run homerun.

It must be nice to be able to walk up to the plate and choose when you are going to hit a homerun.

What a prick ARod is.

Why not get excited? Unless it was the 9th with 2 outs... you know if Jeter hit that HR you would have jumped up and down... lol

Why not get excited? Unless it was the 9th with 2 outs... you know if Jeter hit that HR you would have jumped up and down... lol

I believe it was the 8th inning, Jeter had just gotten hurt. I don't care about individual accolades and stats. I just wanted to see a win.

I might of clapped for jeter, I don' know about jumping up and down.

Archived