BEST WR TANDEM?

Blackout

which is the best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which is the best?

• Randy Moss + Wes Welker
    • T.O. + Lee Evans
    • Jericho Cotchery + (spare body)

...and you are still retahded after your month or so long sabatical. Where did you go? Was it nice? Do you miss it? You 'wanna go back, don't you?

ive been busy. still at home, just busy with school and work and such. got a rare "off day" and felt like catching up here.

i got a radio show to do tonight, felt like "show prepping" on the NFL news i've missed

what time do you want to meet up tonight Garby? ;)

Exactly, it doesn't matter what receivers are on the other teams in the AFC East, none of them are gonna do jack**** against our secondary.

ugh i see the Pats scoring 50 on us next year atleast once

and thats not with old man Freddy Taylor lol

Exactly, it doesn't matter what receivers are on the other teams in the AFC East, none of them are gonna do jack**** against our secondary.

Hey not even Deion Sanders could cover a WR forever and that's just what your secondary will have to do with that front 3.

I think if you made this poll with Owens, Moss, and Welker of 2006, then Owens and Evans win. Having seen what Moss and Welker are capable of in this offense, plus Owens seemingly having a "down" year (though I think that may be exaggerated to some degree), the edge goes to Moss and Welker.

Of course when you factor in the QBs, the passing attacks in the AFC East would be something like:

1. New England

2. Miami

3. Buffalo

4. New Jersey

Archived