All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For whatever reason, Boston is the angriest place in America. It is truly mind-boggling.

I was being facetious. I don't think it's angry - it's full of sharp contrarians that enjoy a good debate - very intense, passionate, etc. I can see how it comes off as angry - but it's not. We are a bunch of assh*les, for the most part. You want angry? 'Gotta be Jersey. Phily is no joke. I have no idea how LA could NOT be angry. I'd be PISSED if I lived in that gross city.

People in New England are generally happy - it's Bostonians that are the true Massh*loes...right, Assmop? ;)

One of my sisters lives in Nashua, NH. She tells me that most everyone is ugly about all the snow and bad weather.

I hear people in Vermont have snow up their 2nd story windows.

Truth be told, I want Cutler in a Jets uniform. Used to not care. Now I would really like to see it happen. This could be too much fun, you know?

I dont believe Skippy McDaniels would do the Jets any favors unless he fleeced them for 2 - 1st round picks. Massmop is going to be here for a very long time.

One of my sisters lives in Nashua, NH. She tells me that most everyone is ugly about all the snow and bad weather.

I hear people in Vermont have snow up their 2nd story windows.

I dont believe Skippy McDaniels would do the Jets any favors unless he fleeced them for 2 - 1st round picks. Massmop is going to be here for a very long time.

We all must believe that JC will become a Jet

There is no fleece for a franchise QB, 2 #1's is going rate

Christ, you're a moronic asshead!

Let me get this straight, you predicted nothing but positives for the Pats and nothing but negatives for the Jets and since you happened to be right (which is debateable because only a fool would call Favre a "bust" and only a moron would call a player a definitive "bust" after his rookie year) so that somehow makes you clairvoyant or an "expert?"

I do stand corrected on one thing, PFISKH is a sanctimonius ****sucker, YOU are delusional jackass.

Yes we are the a$$holes and there is only one guy that has been throwing insults and names around. :rolleyes:

Your duplicitous rants are pathetic. We are supposedly some condescending know it all and yet look at all your posts. According to you, we would not know football if Chad hit us with one of his passes.

You bemoan us being here yet if you truthfully looked in the mirror....you would see us staring back.

You are a classic.

I was being facetious. I don't think it's angry - it's full of sharp contrarians that enjoy a good debate - very intense, passionate, etc. I can see how it comes off as angry - but it's not. We are a bunch of assh*les, for the most part. You want angry? 'Gotta be Jersey. Phily is no joke. I have no idea how LA could NOT be angry. I'd be PISSED if I lived in that gross city.

I hang in Jersey, Philly and Boston all frequently. I can not remember the last time I went out in Boston and didn't witness at least one fight. This is something I rarely see in Philly or Jers. It happens, but not nearly as frequently. It just seems to me douchiness is just a part of the culture of Boston. It's almost as if you're not accepted there if you aren't.

I hang in Jersey, Philly and Boston all frequently. I can not remember the last time I went out in Boston and didn't witness at least one fight. This is something I rarely see in Philly or Jers. It happens, but not nearly as frequently. It just seems to me douchiness is just a part of the culture of Boston. It's almost as if you're not accepted there if you aren't.

You rarely see a fight at a Philly game? I call bullsh*t. Didn't some dude get stabbed at a Jest game a couple of years back? If you are talking about bars - dude, where are you going? I know - Daisy Buchanans? Pour House? Where the average age is what? 21 college kids who can't hold their liquor? Next time you are in Boston, let me know. I'll PM you some destination suggestions.

You rarely see a fight at a Philly game? I call bullsh*t.

They had a jail built in the old stadium. Drive thru Court room and the whole nine yards.

Didn't some dude get stabbed at a Jest game a couple of years back?

Yes, the stabber was wearing a Penny jersey and the stabee was taunting him.

Yes we are the a$$holes and there is only one guy that has been throwing insults and names around. :rolleyes:

Your duplicitous rants are pathetic. We are supposedly some condescending know it all and yet look at all your posts. According to you, we would not know football if Chad hit us with one of his passes.

You bemoan us being here yet if you truthfully looked in the mirror....you would see us staring back.

You are a classic.

Of course you know nothing about football, you're a Pats fan.

Duh.

I just read every single post in this topic for entertainment. In case anyone is wondering, yes the Patriots fans ignorant statements did give me a head-ace.... damn they're ****ing stupid...

Hope you can make the big shindig

I just read every single post in this topic for entertainment. In case anyone is wondering, yes the Patriots fans ignorant statements did give me a head ace.... damn they're ****ing stupid...

Honestly, how intelligent are you defending an admitted roid abuser while calling another team cheaters?

I hate A-Rod haters. They just don't know when to give it up, and shut up, sort of like normal New Yorkers... lol

With the 34th pick in the Draft, the Cheatriots select OLB Clint Sintim from Virgina.

With the 34th pick in the Draft, the Cheatriots select OLB Clint Sintim from Virgina.

Pathetic

Time to hope Clemens gets injured then.

Duh.

ANd this is for you Kleck.

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Is that your daily affirmation?

I think you should pay heed to those words.

Sanctimonius ****sucker. :rolleyes:

No, I am fully aware of my limitations. It is you I have serious doubts about.

You say due to being Patriots fans we think we know it all.

What makes you a paragon of knowledge? Being a Jets fan? A New Yorker?

Please enlighten us.

The answer is always amusing.

No, I am fully aware of my limitations. It is you I have serious doubts about.

You say due to being Patriots fans we think we know it all.

And your continual arrogance bears me out.

What makes you a paragon of knowledge? Being a Jets fan? A New Yorker?

I never said or suggested I was. Clearly you have a problem with logic. Just because I say being a Pats fan means you think you know it all does not mean that being a Jets fan makes you an expert, hell, look at lancemehl.

Please enlighten us.

The answer is always amusing.

Santimonius ****sucker. :Nuts:

I never said or suggested I was. Clearly you have a problem with logic. Just because I say being a Pats fan means you think you know it all does not mean that being a Jets fan makes you an expert, hell, look at lancemehl.

Seeing you like to use quotes:

What does this suggest? That you are the all knowing football fan.

Seeing you like to use quotes:

What does this suggest? That you are the all knowing football fan.

Do you have some kind of mental block that disallows logic and reasoning?

No. It doesn't suggest that at all. It simply suggests that you, as a Pats fan who gets his jollies by acting like an all-knowing prick on a Jets message board, doesn't know jack squat about football.

Do you have some kind of mental block that disallows logic and reasoning?

No. It doesn't suggest that at all. It simply suggests that you, as a Pats fan who gets his jollies by acting like an all-knowing prick on a Jets message board, doesn't know jack squat about football.

No it suggests exactly that.

Of course you ------ 'you' would be me

know nothing about football -------- football IQ equals nothing

you're a Pats fan ------ I am a Pats' fan.

So you understand.

Due to me being a Pats' fan I do not know anything. Get it now all knowing one?

Or do I need to call you an asshead, sanctimonious ****sucker or some of the other curses you have used?

No it suggests exactly that.

Of course you ------ 'you' would be me

know nothing about football -------- football IQ equals nothing

you're a Pats fan ------ I am a Pats' fan.

So you understand.

Due to me being a Pats' fan I do not know anything. Get it now all knowing one?

Or do I need to call you an asshead, sanctimonious ****sucker or some of the other curses you have used?

What is your problem?

Let me walk you through this:

I said that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

You said that that statement suggests that I think I am an expert.

I said that my statement about Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football does not suggest that I think I am a football expert and that all it does suggest is that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

Now you are saying that I am suggesting that my statement about Pats who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football did not mean that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

Let me clear this up for you one last time:

My statement that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football means only that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football and not that I think I am football expert.

:Nuts:

What is your problem?

Let me walk you through this:

I said that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

You said that that statement suggests that I think I am an expert.

I said that my statement about Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football does not suggest that I think I am a football expert and that all it does suggest is that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

Now you are saying that I am suggesting that my statement about Pats who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football did not mean that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football.

Let me clear this up for you one last time:

My statement that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football means only that Pats fans who post incessantly and arrogantly on Jets message boards know nothing about football and not that I think I am football expert.

:Nuts:

Here is my point.

Here are you.

And the truly sad thing is you do not realize it.

By your own admission, any Patriots fan is arrogant because by our own admission most of us did not exist before 2001.

You want to talk football then lets talk football. If you want to come off as some self righteous Jets message board defender then we are as far as we are ever going to get.

Here is my point.

Here are you.

And the truly sad thing is you do not realize it.

By your own admission, any Patriots fan is arrogant because by our own admission most of us did not exist before 2001.

You want to talk football then lets talk football. If you want to come off as some self righteous Jets message board defender then we are as far as we are ever going to get.

your point was left blank!!!!!!

BTW a sh1t team like Airforce kicked Mich arse, they were a previous member

In Niagara's conf

GO Bemijdi!!!!!!!!!!

your point was left blank!!!!!!

BTW a sh1t team like Airforce kicked Mich arse, they were a previous member

In Niagara's conf

GO Bemijdi!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Assmop............it was to illustrate how far off he was. :rolleyes:

Yeah a crazy first day with three upsets. Pretty much guaranteeing UNH goes down today.

:rolleyes:

Assmop............it was to illustrate how far off he was. :rolleyes:

Yeah a crazy first day with three upsets. Pretty much guaranteeing UNH goes down today.

i can't see how UVM and UNH get an at large over Lowell

it is how you finish that should count as well.

ECAC is weak ..cornell has a good goalie..low scoring game vs NU

i can't see how UVM and UNH get an at large over Lowell

it is how you finish that should count as well.

ECAC is weak ..cornell has a good goalie..low scoring game vs NU

I thought they were done.

I believe it also helps and I am not joking. When you host a game like UNH.

Archived