The real answer about Clemens...

TNJet

This is a true statement. However, when you see a QB have a 122.3 QB rating in the preseason, it kinda changes your perception of just wanting Kellen on the field because you're sick of Chad. It becomes put Ratliff on the field because we're sick of Chad and Kellen wasnt impressive at all except in that one game the McCariens blew.

and so is this.... Clemens > Reggie Miller....at rebounding and dunking especially.

and so is this.... Clemens > Reggie Miller....at rebounding and dunking especially.

Pearl necklaces all over your face....After Reggie shooting it from 39 feet. And we all know that Clemens accuracy is horrible and could barely throw a f#cking spiral so just imagine him trying to shoot a 3 pointer.

Pearl necklaces all over your face....After Reggie shooting it from 39 feet. And we all know that Clemens accuracy is horrible and could barely throw a f#cking spiral so just imagine him trying to show a 3 pointer.

again keywords being rebounding and dunking. we all would agree Kellen is a far superior athlete than the pansy built Miller. I'd say Clemens definately has the better vertical leap.

again keywords being rebounding and dunking. we all would agree Kellen is a far superior athlete than the pansy built Miller. I'd say Clemens definately has the better vertical leap.

Again, keywords being Pearl necklaces all over your face.

Reggie is the greatest. Never disrespect him.

Rex wants his QB to be like Joe Flacco, aka, he wants a manager, yes, but a manager with an arm.

and a big tough guy back there too and when you think about it Ratliff fits that bill way better than Clemens-who I also like. His record is a resounding INC. because he was behind perhaps the worst O-Line we've seen maybe ever in front of a Jets QB. I saw him getting sacked on a 3 step drop slant pattern-more than once. Look at the Ravens game highlights when he scored he was about to be crushed on every pass until the Baltimore defense started to get tired. I for one am NOT giving up on Kellen Clemens and in my heart believe he could have gotten us in the playoffs if Favre had sat down-but ya know with that ego and all and concern for personal stats over team and all...it never works out-ask the 2005 Jets...

and a big tough guy back there too and when you think about it Ratliff fits that bill way better than Clemens-who I also like. His record is a resounding INC. because he was behind perhaps the worst O-Line we've seen maybe ever in front of a Jets QB. I saw him getting sacked on a 3 step drop slant pattern-more than once. Look at the Ravens game highlights when he scored he was about to be crushed on every pass until the Baltimore defense started to get tired. I for one am NOT giving up on Kellen Clemens and in my heart believe he could have gotten us in the playoffs if Favre had sat down-but ya know with that ego and all and concern for personal stats over team and all...it never works out-ask the 2005 Jets...

F#ck Clemens lol. Im joking, im joking.

Brett Ratliff all the way though.

Flacco was outstanding for a rookie. Particularly a rookie who played division I-AA football.

A defense like Baltimore's allows a rookie to play it safe instead of dropping back & looking for the bomb pass very often. It's not like Flacco doesn't have the arm for it. Peyton Manning certainly has (and had) the arm for it. But with that crappola 1998 Colts team he had to take a hell of a lot more chances with the ball...and threw almost 30 interceptions.

Flacco was outstanding for a rookie. Particularly a rookie who played division I-AA football.

A defense like Baltimore's allows a rookie to play it safe instead of dropping back & looking for the bomb pass very often. It's not like Flacco doesn't have the arm for it. Peyton Manning certainly has (and had) the arm for it. But with that crappola 1998 Colts team he had to take a hell of a lot more chances with the ball...and threw almost 30 interceptions.

What was especially impressive about Flacco was his development and improvement throughout the season. You could see how he was growing into the offense and once he was comfortable he became a different player.

I would take Joe Flacco on the Jets any day of the week and any Jet fan who says otherwise is insane.

I like Flacco, but I think there is very little correlation between how a rookie plays and how their career ends up unless they are just off the charts good, which Flacco was not. If I had to choose between last seasons rookies Id take Matt Ryan over him without thinking twice. That said I think every fan would feel much more secure if we had Flacco at the QB position instead of the Clemens/Ratliff/Ainge circus show.

Archived