Stay Classy Toronto

The Gun Of Bavaria

Great job by the Toronto fans. Throwing trash and baseballs at the Tigers players and onto the field.

Perhaps this is a good time to ask why 44,000 fans aren't at home watching hockey?

Great job residents of Toronto. Classy as always....just like the garbage that litters the stands at the Maple Leafs games. :hand:

Great job by the Toronto fans. Throwing trash and baseballs at the Tigers players and onto the field.

Perhaps this is a good time to ask why 44,000 fans aren't at home watching hockey?

Great job residents of Toronto. Classy as always....just like the garbage that litters the stands at the Maple Leafs games. :hand:

What happened? Believe it or not a Blue Jays/Tigers game isn't exactly making news up here in Boston.

What happened? Believe it or not a Blue Jays/Tigers game isn't exactly making news up here in Boston.

I'm not sure what got the Toronto fans' panties in a bunch because well, I can't see them being that passionate about baseball. Anyways, I think they were pissed at a call they think they got screwed on, so in the midst of the Blue Jays 12-5 lead, the fans began littering the field with garbage. Then, some a-hole launched a baseball from the stands at Adam Everett.

I'm not sure what got the Toronto fans' panties in a bunch because well, I can't see them being that passionate about baseball. Anyways, I think they were pissed at a call they think they got screwed on, so in the midst of the Blue Jays 12-5 lead, the fans began littering the field with garbage. Then, some a-hole launched a baseball from the stands at Adam Everett.

Is Detroit that far a drive from Toronto? Just sayin'. ;)

3 1/2 by car. Funny, isn't that the same about of time between Boston and New York?

Just Sayin' :lol:

I know.

Skank fans are responsible for all the irresponsible behavior at Fenway through the years. Hell in Boston over the years.

They dress up in Sox/Pats/Bruins/Celtics/Revs/Eagles uniforms to avoid the degrading comments from other Skank fans that attened the game. Plus, they will have more allies when SKank Fans attack or when Skank fans throw objects.

Soon to be a DVD.

Typical liberal response. When things dont go your way act like an ass hat.

:D

I know.

Skank fans are responsible for all the irresponsible behavior at Fenway through the years. Hell in Boston over the years.

They dress up in Sox/Pats/Bruins/Celtics/Revs/Eagles uniforms to avoid the degrading comments from other Skank fans that attened the game. Plus, they will have more allies when SKank Fans attack or when Skank fans throw objects.

Soon to be a DVD.

As if Yanks fans would be caught dead in that ****ty Sux gear.

I know.

Soon to be a DVD.

Yankees fans dressed up in BloSux gear?

Yeah, Boston fans are sooooo classy. Love the way they killed that girl while celebrating their WS victory a few years back. :thumbup:

Yankees fans dressed up in BloSux gear?

Yeah, Boston fans are sooooo classy. Love the way they killed that girl while celebrating their WS victory a few years back. :thumbup:

Fans did not kill the girl.

It was defective equipment that the police was using.

Fans did not kill the girl.

It was defective equipment that the police was using.

LOL. Why did the police have to get involved in the first place?

FYI - Yankees: 0 deaths in 26 parades/celebrations.

Red Sox: 1 death in the past 2.

And that doesn't even factor in the fact that about 5 times as many people attend the NY ones.

And that doesn't even factor in the fact that about 5 times as many people attend the NY ones.

The police were involved because the fans were climbing on the beams outside of Fenway. She shouldnt have been up there and deserved to be hit with a beanbag. Its not like they shot her with a bullet.

Hmm.. you forgot the part about all the bars near Fenway filled with college students...

How many of the Yankee Stadium bars are filled with college students when the team is on the road?

The police were involved because the fans were climbing on the beams outside of Fenway. She shouldnt have been up there and deserved to be hit with a beanbag. Its not like they shot her with a bullet.

Hmm.. you forgot the part about all the bars near Fenway filled with college students...

How many of the Yankee Stadium bars are filled with college students when the team is on the road?

Really? Police weren't on scene because of burning cars and looting?

And do you really think you can compare the bars in the South Bronx to the bars in Fenway in the heart of Boston? Have you ever been to NYC? You know they don't play in Manhattan, right?

Have you ever been to a Yankee parade? Have you ever heard a player or fan mutter a single word about the Red Sox at one of those? No? That's because it doesn't happen.

By the way, you have your info wrong. She was hit with a pepper spray pellet, not a beanbag. And she was not climbing anything. She was just standing in a crowd. She probably didn't deserve anything, unlike a lot of the people around her. Like the ones that wouldn't let an ambulance through to get to her.

Really? Police weren't on scene because of burning cars and looting?

And do you really think you can compare the bars in the South Bronx to the bars in Fenway in the heart of Boston? Have you ever been to NYC? You know they don't play in Manhattan, right?

Have you ever been to a Yankee parade? Have you ever heard a player or fan mutter a single word about the Red Sox at one of those? No? That's because it doesn't happen.

No they were on hand since the college students came out of the bars and over from Northeastern and BU to congregate around Fenway. There were no burning cars or looting.

I am from NY and know about the Bronx. You are the one who made a point that the Red Sox had a death and the Yankees havent. Yet the situations are completely different. Yet you left that out. I was pointing that out to you.

And no Ive never been to a Yankee parade... why would I? Im a Mets fan. I really dont care what Yankee fans do.

EDIT: A window was broken. A car was overturned. This is called a weekday in the Bronx.

By the way, you have your info wrong. She was hit with a pepper spray pellet, not a beanbag. And she was not climbing anything. She was just standing in a crowd. She probably didn't deserve anything, unlike a lot of the people around her. Like the ones that wouldn't let an ambulance through to get to her.

http://media.www.berkeleybeacon.com/media/storage/paper169/news/2004/10/21/News/Emerson.College.Student.Dies.In.Fenway.Riots-778576.shtml

Snelgrove, a resident of East Bridgewater, was celebrating the Boston Red Sox's win in Game Seven of the American League Championship Series when riot police began shooting "non-lethal" bean-bag bullets into the crowd.

No they were on hand since the college students came out of the bars and over from Northeastern and BU to congregate around Fenway. There were no burning cars or looting.

I am from NY and know about the Bronx. You are the one who made a point that the Red Sox had a death and the Yankees havent. Yet the situations are completely different. Yet you left that out. I was pointing that out to you.

And no Ive never been to a Yankee parade... why would I? Im a Mets fan. I really dont care what Yankee fans do.

EDIT: A window was broken. A car was overturned. This is called a weekday in the Bronx.

Right. They are different. Boston fans are teh suck.

Here's the actual facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Snelgrove

http://media.www.berkeleybeacon.com/media/storage/paper169/news/2004/10/21/News/Emerson.College.Student.Dies.In.Fenway.Riots-778576.shtml

Snelgrove, a resident of East Bridgewater, was celebrating the Boston Red Sox's win in Game Seven of the American League Championship Series when riot police began shooting "non-lethal" bean-bag bullets into the crowd.

1) That doesn't say that is what hit her

2) Every other major source, including the police, acknowledge it was pepper spray canister. Google away.

Right. They are different. Boston fans are teh suck.

Here's the actual facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Snelgrove

I never said Boston fans arent pathetic. Who the hell chants Yankees suck at sporting events other than a Sawx game...

I know the simple facts of the case. If fans werent climbing on the beams of the Green Monster seats she wouldnt be dead. If she stayed at school that night she wouldnt be dead.

1) That doesn't say that is what hit her

2) Every other major source, including the police, acknowledge it was pepper spray canister. Google away.

Does it really matter? Some articles from the next day say beanbag. Other articles say pepper bullet.

Since I stopped caring about the story the day after it happened, I never did follow up research on it.

Simple facts: If she wasnt there she wouldnt be dead.

If Lansdowne St and the Fens wasnt full of bars and more like the Bronx she wouldnt be dead.

If the Bronx was like Lansdowne St the story would be different.

And you know this for a fact how?

I did not say the fans were not involved in the tragic accident. It just was not a fan killing a fan.

It was the pepper spray thing that was supposed to burst but did not. I believe they sued the company as well.

OK, this just in.

I hereby forgive all responsible Toronto fans for their aforementioned actions. Furthermore, I highly encourage all fans in Toronto tomorrow to launch each and every object that detatches from the floor of the stadium at available Tigers players within range.

Eff the Effin Tigers Bullpen

I read today they are suspending alcohol sales at Jays game now.

I hear alcohol sales are suspended for 3 upcoming events at Skydome.

Spoke with someone that has attended the last 5 Jays home openers. Apparently there is some weird tradition among the fans to have some "event" during this game.

I hear alcohol sales are suspended for 3 upcoming events at Skydome.

Spoke with someone that has attended the last 5 Jays home openers. Apparently there is some weird tradition among the fans to have some "event" during this game.

They figure since the Maple Leafs haven't had an "event" since the 60s, they might as well have something, somewhere.

I love how there were only 16,000 at the game last night.

Seriously, does not having booze for 9 whole innings present that complex of a problem for the average baseball fan?

I'd love to see it cut off at all sporting events, full-time. Nothing worse than drunk a-holes.

Archived