WHAT'S THE FARGIN PLAN,REX!???? SCHOTTY????ANY CLUE????

lancemehl

Rex- I get it, your defensive resume speaks for itself. always "top 5". You've demonstrated your defensive prowess as the Ravens were a force in the conference based on your schemes alone(Oh, and the best LBer and FS of our day). You bring a defensive mind to our team that makes mangini look like a high school coach or to be more precise, a Belicheck a$$ kisser.,one scheme,one way, there will be no adjustments.

Mangini came from a system where any coach on the team could hang his hat on something. Rex, YOU MADE the Ravens, the Ravens. Wonderful. I'm excited to see Harris(who has digressed) and Bart Scott(the porr man's Lewis) lock down the middle.

I am excited to see the little hard hitting white boy play with Elam and Rhodes. I don't see many passing yards given up on Revie Lito and Lowery(or, dare we again dream,Rolle. LOL)I think Lowery will be fine though, no more $ on DEFENSE.

Jenkins will play a little and Howard Green will back him up. We have a monster project for the genius called Rex named Gholston who will learn from Pace, BT(hopefully the good one),And Ellis even. Devito is Going to excite this year,remember that. Trusnik, also.

GREAT.JETS HAVE A GREAT D,ON PAPER

BUT WHAT's GOING ON??, Schotty?,Woody?,Rex? Explain to me how we are scoring more that 10 OFFENSIVE points a game,not pick sixes or fumbles in FG range.

WE, in a new stadium, are putting on the field:

Clemens- Sorry, I hope I'm wrong,but a little thing called my eyesight and memory tell me otherwise.

Ratliff- Of course i loved what I saw, who couldn't. Is that what we are hanging our hat on.

Ainge-not even thje QB coach saw enough of him last year to decide

This is what we are putting our season on. Lets just play pick 3. 365.

We have an O-Line that has plenty of time to find a Faneca understudy and we could get Thomas Jones rushing titles. He may have ONE more good season in him. I thought we should have sold at his peak and gotten a young RB to get behind this line. We have one, but he's not big enough, I guess Barry sanders and Warrick Dunn werent either.

sorry Leon, scatback is all you will ever be!!!!!!!! live with it, and, oh,would you mind taking one to the house every so often? Thanks,your a pal.

Wide Receivers-----(eerie silence), no disrespect Cotch, but are you feeling lonely?

Tight Ends----------( tumbleweeds), no disrespect keller, but ones that block are good too.

Schotty, 2006, Chad got you one article after another about what a creativ guy you were,,they used all the words, prodigy,genius,mastermind,exciting.

I put on my x-ray specs from the back of the bazooka gum, and i see SHIITT!

Please, guys, we are loyal, we deserve a plan. How are we winning games this year?

In less Ratliff does what i think he can or KC shows everybody who doubted him, he;s the man. I see 3-13.

thoughts??????? about the jets, not me, although i'm way more interesting right now.

Not to be an ass, but when the draft, the majority of training camps as well as the post draft free agency shakeup period has yet to happen, do you honestly feel you're going to learn anything knew about our offense or coaching staff every handful of days???

It seems as though you either want a skill-player, be it WR, RB or TE, to be signed in free agency, which there aren't really any left, in order to ease your mind that our offense is going to be ok. There is only so much that our team can do in a given period of time. The draft is a very big part of our up coming season, which will hopefully help answer your questions.

Short of Rex and Schotty coming out and posting on this board that we plan on going hard after Player X and Y to fill our offensive needs, there's nothing that can really be answered. And this will be the same situation in 3 days, 5 days, 14 days and every following day until the draft roles around on April 25th.

I'm all for venting, but it seems as you have the same rants about our offense every week or so and I just don't understand what you expect to happen during this period.

Rex- I get it, your defensive resume speaks for itself. always "top 5". You've demonstrated your defensive prowess as the Ravens were a force in the conference based on your schemes alone(Oh, and the best LBer and FS of our day). You bring a defensive mind to our team that makes mangini look like a high school coach or to be more precise, a Belicheck a$$ kisser.,one scheme,one way, there will be no adjustments.

Mangini came from a system where any coach on the team could hang his hat on something. Rex, YOU MADE the Ravens, the Ravens. Wonderful. I'm excited to see Harris(who has digressed) and Bart Scott(the porr man's Lewis) lock down the middle.

I am excited to see the little hard hitting white boy play with Elam and Rhodes. I don't see many passing yards given up on Revie Lito and Lowery(or, dare we again dream,Rolle. LOL)I think Lowery will be fine though, no more $ on DEFENSE.

Jenkins will play a little and Howard Green will back him up. We have a monster project for the genius called Rex named Gholston who will learn from Pace, BT(hopefully the good one),And Ellis even. Devito is Going to excite this year,remember that. Trusnik, also.

BUT WHAT's GOING ON??, Schotty?,Woody?,Rex? Explain to me how we are scoring more that 10 OFFENSIVE points a game,not pick sixes or fumbles in FG range.

Clemens- Sorry, I hope I'm wrong,but a little thing called my eyesight and memory tell me otherwise.

Ratliff- Of course i loved what I saw, who couldn't. Is that what we are hanging our hat on.

This is what we are putting our season on. Lets just play pick 3. 365.

We have an O-Line that has plenty of time to find a Faneca understudy and we could get Thomas Jones rushing titles. He may have ONE more good season in him. I thought we should have sold at his peak and gotten a young RB to get behind this line. We have one, but he's not big enough, I guess Barry sanders and Warrick Dunn werent either.

sorry Leon, scatback is all you will ever be!!!!!!!! live with it, and, oh,would you mind taking one to the house every so often? Thanks,your a pal.

Wide Receivers-----(eerie silence), no disrespect Cotch, but are you feeling lonely?

Tight Ends----------( tumbleweeds), no disrespect keller, but ones that block are good too.

Schotty, 2006, Chad got you one article after another about what a creativ guy you were,,they used all the words, prodigy,genius,mastermind,exciting.

I put on my x-ray specs from the back of the bazooka gum, and i see SHIITT!

Please, guys, we are loyal, we deserve a plan. How are we winning games this year?

In less Ratliff does what i think he can or KC shows everybody who doubted him, he;s the man. I see 3-13.

thoughts??????? about the jets, not me, although i'm way more interesting right now.

How many times are you going to start the same ****ing thread?

How many ways are going to come up with to express your displeasure with Kellen Clemens and your bizarre, unhealthy obsession with Brett Ratliff?

The ****ing draft can't get here soon enough. We need movement so the rest of the board can drown you the **** out.

Not to be an ass, but when the draft, the majority of training camps as well as the post draft free agency shakeup period has yet to happen, do you honestly feel you're going to learn anything knew about our offense or coaching staff every handful of days???

QFT

I don't think Rex will make Mangini look stupid based on schemes. I think the beauty of the attacking D is it's simplicity. Sure there are variations, but you know if you are coming or not. Mangini's D is considerably more complex and requires players (who are often inexperienced or stupid, such as Gholston) to know exactly what everybody else is doing.

FWIW, Belichick is probably the #1 person at adjusting his defensive gameplan. I think Mangini gets a bit of a bum rap in that regard, but no matter what you think, it is impossible to lump that hoodie wearing jerkoff in that camp.

I am willing to bet that whatever ****ty ass TE we pick up in FA or the 2nd day of the draft will block considerably better than Baker. Baker was, at best, an adequate blocker. I see no problem with expecting Keller block at a similar level. Most **** street FAs (Sean Ryan) will block much better.

It seems as though you either want a skill-player, be it WR, RB or TE, to be signed in free agency, which there aren't really any left, in order to ease your mind that our offense is going to be ok. There is only so much that our team can do in a given period of time. The draft is a very big part of our up coming season, which will hopefully help answer your questions.

first, i never consider anyone here an a$$, even when they have nothing to say but insults. I lOVE this board and we're all JET FANS, no matter what, it's like doing a tour together(no disrespect to our real heroes)

BUT, I want multiple skill players ALL through the draft. I want 2 RB's 2 WR's an OG, a QB, and A DT(We have plenty of ends, including Pace BT,Gholston?Ellis, and, my man, Devito.But thank you my mind is now at ease, no QB, 1 great possesion guy,A RB who peaked last year IMO(I will formally eat crow if wrong, i always do.), Not one TE who can block,and a "scatback"(whatever the ef that is) that is dynamic yet they refuse to give him the ball

and, like you said: NO SKILL POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN OPEN MARKET.

But I feel better, thanks.

Look, I think there's a chance Rat/Cloney and Caulcrick + a draft pick or two schock us, but is that what a first time ever HC and an OC whose career is on the line are banking on????????

S O J's LOL we're allowed to dream, they get paid millions to make reality happen.

How many times are you going to start the same ****ing thread?

How many ways are going to come up with to express your displeasure with Kellen Clemens and your bizarre, unhealthy obsession with Brett Ratliff?

The ****ing draft can't get here soon enough. We need movement so the rest of the board can drown you the **** out.

LOL you're nuts, every thread you see of mine is for Ratliff and against Clemens. You ,my friend, are the psycho. Show me where that is the case at all. I'm saying thjat we are allowed to dream that a QB will blossom in his 4th year or a udfa will shine, but these guys get paid big money to make sure.

The thread is about a new HC and an OC with his career on the line going into the season on a prayer, what the f are you reading, bro????

Just look at all your posts in my threads, NEVER one bit of football knowledge, just attacks. That's the difference between a guy who uses the board as an informational and discussion media and a schoolyard.

STOP BULLYING ME , KLECKO.

I don't think Rex will make Mangini look stupid based on schemes. I think the beauty of the attacking D is it's simplicity. Sure there are variations, but you know if you are coming or not. Mangini's D is considerably more complex and requires players (who are often inexperienced or stupid, such as Gholston) to know exactly what everybody else is doing.

FWIW, Belichick is probably the #1 person at adjusting his defensive gameplan. I think Mangini gets a bit of a bum rap in that regard, but no matter what you think, it is impossible to lump that hoodie wearing jerkoff in that camp.

I am willing to bet that whatever ****ty ass TE we pick up in FA or the 2nd day of the draft will block considerably better than Baker. Baker was, at best, an adequate blocker. I see no problem with expecting Keller block at a similar level. Most **** street FAs (Sean Ryan) will block much better.

27, thank you for the breakdown of the defensive style differences. I appreciate being able to sound off on my team since SEVENTY F%$KING THREE!!!!!!! and having a guy like you who probably disagrees with me, yet answers in a civil manner.

Poster's like you, whether you think I'm Satan or psych or a fanatic like all of us, feed me knowledge ANd I accept it. Some here ALREADY know everything!!!. LOL

TO RATLIFF!!!!!!!! OUR NEW FRANCHISE! (Heard that Klecko?)

LOL you're nuts, every thread you see of mine is for Ratliff and against Clemens. You ,my friend, are the psycho. Show me where that is the case at all. I'm saying thjat we are allowed to dream that a QB will blossom in his 4th year or a udfa will shine, but these guys get paid big money to make sure.

The thread is about a new HC and an OC with his career on the line going into the season on a prayer, what the f are you reading, bro????

Just look at all your posts in my threads, NEVER one bit of football knowledge, just attacks. That's the difference between a guy who uses the board as an informational and discussion media and a schoolyard.

First off: the bolded section is complete and utter bull**** and you know it. JiF is the one who is constantly attacking you, I attempt to educate.

Why would I think that this is yet another attempt by you to continue the Clemens vs. Ratliff debate? Maybe because QB is the key position on offense and the QB names were the only ones bolded in your original post?

Patience is a virtue. How can you possibly know what to expect from our offense when we dont even know who is manning it?

For what its worth, we scored almost as more TD's with our RB's that any other of our offensive positions.

Also, its not like the Ravens were an offensive juggernaut. They were running the ball with McClain, and other than Mason, who did they have to throw to, we can find a Clayton

Lastly, why does Rex need to tell you his plan? He said we are going to be aggressive on both sides of the ball. What more do you need? Kellen and Ratliff have big arms. The Ravens basically had a vertical passing game mixed with a solid running game....I see no reason why we cant run something similar.

I will throw one point out there.

The Jets have been outside the Top 6 in yards only once over the last decade or so (since '99). That is before Rex ever arrived in Baltimore.

With that being said, he appears to have things going in the right direction.

-27-

Great points.

First off: the bolded section is complete and utter bull**** and you know it. JiF is the one who is constantly attacking you, I attempt to educate.

Why would I think that this is yet another attempt by you to continue the Clemens vs. Ratliff debate? Maybe because QB is the key position on offense and the QB names were the only ones bolded in your original post?

Hey, WTF?

Just because I say that he is certifiably insane (justifiably) doesnt mean I dont answer his crazy questions and rants.

Priceless. Honestly, though, what do you expect? Every single day with the I just heard of this guy so he's probably awesome routine, and now it's hey, these guys suck. You're like the boy who cried Little John Flowers.

We're going 3-12 with Clemens?

He went 3-5 with an absolute ABORTION of a team around him last time out and in double the games you think he'll put up the same number of wins?

Lance, you bring this stuff upon yourself.

Thats what it all comes down to right there...

Uhm, you do realize that the new stadium doesn't open until the 2010 season, right?

Clemens-Ratliff-Ainge will not be competing for the starting job when the new stadium opens up.

Archived