The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been rooting for the Magic all series but now I'm going for the Cavs.

Not only would they be a better matchup for the Lakers, but because I also want the series to go to 7 games. Regardless. I'm convinced the Lakers-Nuggets series will go the distance but I think LA will win game 7 and in the finals I don't want the Lakers, who look pretty tried, to be going up against a team coming off a lot of rest.

I still hate the LeBrons though and can't see them winning game 6 even if they do win tonight.

You gotta think that the Cavs are gonna come out firing tonight.

I think this one could be a blowout, double digits.

Didn't Cleveland come out firing in game 1 and game 2? They lost the first, and should have lost the second as well. It's obvious no margin Cleveland has is big enough for them to have the Magic on a strangle hold.

Didn't Cleveland come out firing in game 1 and game 2? They lost the first, and should have lost the second as well. It's obvious no margin Cleveland has is big enough for them to have the Magic on a strangle hold.

They are gonna hold on tonight.

They are gonna hold on tonight.

I think they will as well, but Cleveland still wont win this series. Magic will win this series by game 6 the latest, like I said before this series. It'll end up being a close game no matter what, though. Magic have better players, and there is nothing Cleveland can say about that.

I think they will as well, but Cleveland still wont win this series. Magic will win this series by game 6 the latest, like I said before this series. It'll end up being a close game no matter what, though. Magic have better players, and there is nothing Cleveland can say about that.

You are probably right. However, if the Cavs take this one game at a time, start to loosen up, I think they can win the series. It isn't that likely though.

So, uh..

This game is over.

I still think Orlando takes the series. Although if Cleveland can hang on to this lead and take Game 6, then its all there for Cleveland, but I just don't see them winning Game 6. I can't believe freakin Orlando is going to the NBA Finals, most likely.

So, uh..

This game is over.

I still think Orlando takes the series. Although if Cleveland can hang on to this lead and take Game 6, then its all there for Cleveland, but I just don't see them winning Game 6. I can't believe freakin Orlando is going to the NBA Finals, most likely.

Not so fast papa.

**** Dwight Howard. How many god damn elbows will he throw before he gets ejected...or suspended again. Someone is really gonna get hurt. Then he stands there with a smug little grin on his face. Good for Sczerbiak for sticking up for his teammates.

I'm getting sick and tired of the way this team is starting basketball games. If they aren't fired up on their own court in a Conference Finals clinching game, then this team will never be a title contender. It's very frustrating the way they've been starting the games this series.

That was unreal. You simply can not do more to will your team to win a game, it's impossible. Especially when it's 5 vs 1 at this point.

Imagine what the Cavs could do if Mike Brown could actually draw up a play instead of having LeBron on isolation on every trip down the court while the other four guys stand around.

His coaching is the basketball equivalent of "everybody go long".

Does anyone else notice that everytime Mike Brown calls a timeout, some white guy, which I guess in Brown's assistant is always writing up the plays. Maybe they should give the Coach of the Year to him, instead of Brown, or just give it to the guy who should have gotten it since day 1. Master Of Panic himself, Stan Van Gundy.

And I used to bash Doc Rivers to being a bad coach, but this guy makes Doc Rivers look like the best coach ever...

Does anyone else notice that everytime Mike Brown calls a timeout, some white guy, which I guess in Brown's assistant is always writing up the plays. Maybe they should give the Coach of the Year to him, instead of Brown, or just give it to the guy who should have gotten it since day 1. Master Of Panic himself, Stan Van Gundy.

And I used to bash Doc Rivers to being a bad coach, but this guy makes Doc Rivers look like the best coach ever...

That's Mike Malone. I wonder, though, how many times does the guy need to draw this before the team just memorizes it?

halfcourt-2.jpg

I wonder what Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Eddie House, Rajon Rondo, Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins, Glen Davis, Will Ferrell and Stephon "Starbury" are doing right now.

I laugh at Boston and their fans.

GO LAKERS!!!

Archived