New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vote: AVM

because I can't figure out what the acronym stands for and all I keep repeating in my head is "audio visual man" which is really... ghey.

Oh it's much gayer. Abraham_Vilma_Miller.

You know...the three defensive STUDS destined to lead our defense to the promised land :bag:

1) The game was not ruined.

If it wasn't for Vicious, Doggin would have been easily lynched.

2) Your clue at the end didn't help anything. Sharrow was so obviously scum that the lynch should have been even quicker.

Once CTM chose to attribute the Woody death to me instead of JB I was done for.

Once CTM chose to attribute the Woody death to me instead of JB I was done for.

My private rule prior to the game concerning cross kills was that the first one to submit the PM gets their actions done first. It's the reason why Bleedin was shot instead of arrested. I considering mentioning both, but didn't want to end up spilling beans on 2 Mafia groups earlier then necessary and it didn't fit with the flavor anyway. On the night in question, you put in the arrest of Woody first so you got the collar..

Btw...

Unvote

Vote AMV

Gut feeling here. Posting more often with less game content, joking/making nice with people. All newbie scum signs imo...

My private rule prior to the game concerning cross kills was that the first one to submit the PM gets their actions done first. It's the reason why Bleedin was shot instead of arrested. I considering mentioning both, but didn't want to end up spilling beans on 2 Mafia groups earlier then necessary and it didn't fit with the flavor anyway. On the night in question, you put in the arrest of Woody first so you got the collar..

Btw...

Unvote

Vote AMV

Gut feeling here. Posting more often with less game content, joking/making nice with people. All newbie scum signs imo...

I noticed the same thing. It's like he's trying to be the new Crusher, with all the jokes. :P In seriousness, though, AVM, what's with the extreme increase in frequency of posts?

Btw...

Unvote

Vote AMV

He also voted for me with a worse reason than you had.

It was something I noticed as well, but I wanted to see if there was any development in behavior before I mentioned it. Being a locker room, I was wondering if it was possible that he had some sort of restriction to be the guy who jokes around a lot because if you comb through his posts he's practically making a funny in every post. He's using lots of smileys and his "shhhh" reply to Dan X I found odd. I'm not sure how he is outside of the board but his demeanor is a lot different from the way it was in the past game. What I can't tell right now if it is being scum or whether it is something forced upon him, because it's pretty blatant.

Vote: AVM

Glad to get this thing going. Guess it's time to turn on Godfather finder mode, like I did last game, eh? ;)

Better not ;)

FOS: Dan X.

No true Jets fan trusts anything named Dan, Danny, or any version of that evil, never-won-a-championship 'phin.

Removing FOS from Dan X. Dan Marino obviously would have cursed out everyone and stomped out of the thread. He's never funny.

Daniel Boone it is my friend

Hmm...saying something without saying anything? Constantly talking about the Patriots and Cindy Brady...

Belichick?

Obv. a watcher/towel waiver. He watches other superstars play, while trying to distract Jets players with violent towel waiving. Rumor has it, on some days, he waves flaming towels. Gay pun intended.

:P

Heh, I'm just being a prick, no worries. Don't forget, I know him and Doggin' both have both mentioned adding an extra mafia position for an extra "power player" on the townie side, and vice-versa. Most likely 4 though, I agree.

Personally, Im hoping for the chick in your sig. Maybe thats just me? :P

FOS: EY

.... :P

He said a girl, not a JN mod

Vote: Woody

Because that was cruel and unusual punishment

Shhhhh :P

You know...the three defensive STUDS destined to lead our defense to the promised land :bag:

It was something I noticed as well, but I wanted to see if there was any development in behavior before I mentioned it. Being a locker room, I was wondering if it was possible that he had some sort of restriction to be the guy who jokes around a lot because if you comb through his posts he's practically making a funny in every post. He's using lots of smileys and his "shhhh" reply to Dan X I found odd. I'm not sure how he is outside of the board but his demeanor is a lot different from the way it was in the past game. What I can't tell right now if it is being scum or whether it is something forced upon him, because it's pretty blatant.

Vote: AVM

If the joke-telling is forced upon him, would he be trying to draw attention to it by posting so often? I feel like it should be something he would endure when he wanted to say something important (game-related)? I'm not sure what I think of the jokes.

To be fair, a lot of people were joking around, and I think that most of anyone's posts here would be high in joke content at this point. (And I did enjoy the party-like atmosphere we had in this thread for a bit. :))

I'm very interested in the post frequency, though. I'd like to hear AVM's reason for that, aside from "shhhhh".

I missed this post initially. I'd like to hear an explanation from AVM about what this statement means. Something isn't smelling right to me.

I really didn't think that post was remarkably suspicious. I thought (and still think) it was a funny joke ... would he really gloat so blatantly about earning our trust through comedy, if that was in fact his plan?

You're a cool dude! You could have responded with anger towards the newbie but instead you gave me a chuckle.

oh... vote stands for now.

Archived