New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

This is the same guy though that role claimed as cop with at L-5... Throwing tantrums is part of his MO and I'm only now wondering if he knew that's why I was provoking him and gave me what I wanted. (If Vic didn't throw a tantrum I'd post a "gotcha!" post ;) ) Seems unlikely. I think as first time scum he'd have tried to play it cooler, but ya never know..

Whatever. At this point if I die I wouldn't be disappointed. I made my point as to why I got annoyed.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem I'm having with CTM's theorem is that I've never seen Vicious be scum except for that one day.

The thinking was that if he was first time scum he'd play it cool instead of throw a tantrum...

This tantrum feels the opposite, almost over the top and not real..

Not sure what to do here..

Oh really? Congrats man!

We got a killer deal. Quite frankly I think it's a "forever home" best school district in Oregon (publics) and I can ride my bike to work in 5 mins. Only thing that sucks is it doesn't have a garage... but I'm not really a garage guy.

The only downside to the house is that it is a HORRENDOUS color on the exterior, it's practically pink. I think the previous owner wishes they had been in Florida, it's very tropical.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14450-SW-Walton-St-Beaverton-OR-97006/48596633_zpid/

Hey man, beautiful place! Congrats! Love the big back porch.

The thinking was that if he was first time scum he'd play it cool instead of throw a tantrum...

This tantrum feels the opposite, almost over the top and not real..

Not sure what to do here..

I explained the steroid reaction.

I'm out of my skull stressed out with the home. I'm 27, got a kid, and getting a home, it's all a lot and I'm trying to take it in stride.

I'm also keeping an eye on Slats ... the one who kept blindly listing people's post counts last game, regardless of post content, yet now has one of the lowest post counts in this thread. If it didn't matter to him last game when people said they were working or provided other explanations for not being able to post so frequently, we're now simply supposed to accept that he woke up late today? However, I will hold off on voting for him for a couple more hours because yesterday was his birthday, which in my opinion is a legitimate excuse for not posting as much. I will be suspicious if the lack of posts continues today, though.

That's cool, here's a post count update:

Vicious89x 55

CTM 31

Jets Voice of Reason 26

SMC 26

AVM 21

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof 21

Bleedin' Green 19

JiF 18

WoodyPaige 16

Pac2566 15

Dan X 14

slats 13

Jets Things 10

Doggin94it 9

Jets Babe 9

Sharrow 6

The Crusher 5

EY 4

Pot meet kettle. :lol:

Not only was it my birthday yesterday, but I work a lot of midnight shifts. I'm working 3PM today until 7AM tomorrow, too. I'll be around a lot then, not so much tomorrow between 7 and 12.

Oh really? Congrats man!

We got a killer deal. Quite frankly I think it's a "forever home" best school district in Oregon (publics) and I can ride my bike to work in 5 mins. Only thing that sucks is it doesn't have a garage... but I'm not really a garage guy.

The only downside to the house is that it is a HORRENDOUS color on the exterior, it's practically pink. I think the previous owner wishes they had been in Florida, it's very tropical.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14450-SW-Walton-St-Beaverton-OR-97006/48596633_zpid/

That's a great lookin' house bro (other than the easily fixed exterior color, of course), well done.

That's a great lookin' house bro (other than the easily fixed exterior color, of course), well done.

Yea, started out at 310, then dropped to 280, then 264, then 249. We offered 235 and ended up at 240. The outside color is HIDEOUS. What's funny is my wife had put it on the "list" and I took one look at it on line and I said "no way." We then went to go look at a house on the same block which upon inspection, was non-financable. So as I'm driving off from it I spot this house and say "F it, let's go in" We fell in love with it the second we went inside.

How long did you guys look for your place?

Yea, started out at 310, then dropped to 280, then 264, then 249. We offered 235 and ended up at 240. The outside color is HIDEOUS. What's funny is my wife had put it on the "list" and I took one look at it on line and I said "no way." We then went to go look at a house on the same block which upon inspection, was non-financable. So as I'm driving off from it I spot this house and say "F it, let's go in" We fell in love with it the second we went inside.

How long did you guys look for your place?

Well, we looked for about 6 months. We wanna stay close to DC but didn't wanna make ourselves stressed about making the mortage everymonth. We were willing to go as high as 300K, which still dosen't get you all that much around here. We ended up with half a duplex, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1400 sq ft, for 214K in Arlington, about 10 minutes from the district and for me, about 10 minutes from work. So everybody wins! Except the current tenants, who have to be out by next Wednesday.

I explained the steroid reaction.

I'm out of my skull stressed out with the home. I'm 27, got a kid, and getting a home, it's all a lot and I'm trying to take it in stride.

In other words, you just got sent to jail and won't be out until you're close to 50.

Well, we looked for about 6 months. We wanna stay close to DC but didn't wanna make ourselves stressed about making the mortage everymonth. We were willing to go as high as 300K, which still dosen't get you all that much around here. We ended up with half a duplex, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1400 sq ft, for 214K in Arlington, about 10 minutes from the district and for me, about 10 minutes from work. So everybody wins! Except the current tenants, who have to be out by next Wednesday.

Yea we did the same thing. The stock market crash DESTROYED us as most of our down payment % was in my ladies stock. Congrats man, it's seriously a crazy time and I'm just out of my skull with the new responsibilities and the fact I'm waiting on to hear on a promotion. Whatever it is it's a good time to get a house in this market.

Yea we did the same thing. The stock market crash DESTROYED us as most of our down payment % was in my ladies stock. Congrats man, it's seriously a crazy time and I'm just out of my skull with the new responsibilities and the fact I'm waiting on to hear on a promotion. Whatever it is it's a good time to get a house in this market.

Damn, at least you don't have much going on at the moment! :Nuts:

Man, I'm so terrified to have a kid. I have so many selfish bad habits that I'm loathe to give up, drinking, 420, poker, football Sundays, spontaneous marathom masterbation sessions, the list is just endless really.

Those only get more frequent due to the lack of sex drive from the lady. So I guess that's a plus?

The one thing we do is we give each other ONE NIGHT a week. For me it's xbox live with my boys from the east coast on Thursday's. For her it's spa, or dinner with her friends, etc. It keeps us sane.

Another guy that ducked out and disappeared was Doggin FWIW.

Jets Babe and Sharrow, too. Along with EY, that's a lot of inactive scum from the last game. ;)

Worth remembering heading into tonight.

Man, I'm so terrified to have a kid. I have so many selfish bad habits that I'm loathe to give up, drinking, 420, poker, football Sundays, spontaneous marathom masterbation sessions, the list is just endless really.

Dude, those are not bad habits when you get married. That's what will keep you sane while married.

And be happy if you can average sex 1 day a month. I once had sex only 3 times in a year once. Being a father is easy, being a husband is hard. But hey, it's life.

Damn, at least you don't have much going on at the moment! :Nuts:

My company does it weird. They do ALL RAISES and promotions at the SAME TIME. So that's normally done in March but due to the economy they wanted to wait until the end of Q1 and are now announcing them in May. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Dude, those are not bad habits when you get married. That's what will keep you sane while married.

And be happy if you can average sex 1 day a month. I once had sex only 3 times in a year once. Being a father is easy, being a husband is hard. But hey, it's life.

I will never complain about being stressed out, ever again.

Part of the problem was that I hated being a husband, but loved being a father. Now I'm a single father. It's mother-fcuking expensive, but worth every dime.

Ahhh... sweet freedom!

without the benefit of seeing any of Vic's prior mood swings I have to say the lashing out was curious. I could see it it being staged with a "why would I act so crazy if I'm mafia" defense. Maybe he collaborated with fellow scum to devise this scheme? I'm not sure yet... suffice to say he has really kind of put himself out there. Not changing the vote yet but the gun is now kocked... and don't start with your gay jokes again.

Not a father yet, but being a husband is not easy. I'd say we average sex 3-4 times a week (mostly on weekends) with a one-day-a-month outlier or 3-4 times in that day. As for the marathon masturbation sessions...well, I DO work from home 4 days a week. :corn:

Jets Babe and Sharrow, too. Along with EY, that's a lot of inactive scum from the last game. ;)

Worth remembering heading into tonight.

JB always puts in work as a reason though... Sharrow did play very quietly last game and if we're using the reasoning of me being scum due to # of games played and roles, then I don't think Sharrow is mafia again.

Based on that I think that makes Doggin a sympathetic figure due to CTM's Modkill, as well as SMC. Perhaps one of the two of them were "rewarded" by being mafia.

JB always puts in work as a reason though... Sharrow did play very quietly last game and if we're using the reasoning of me being scum due to # of games played and roles, then I don't think Sharrow is mafia again.

Based on that I think that makes Doggin a sympathetic figure due to CTM's Modkill, as well as SMC. Perhaps one of the two of them were "rewarded" by being mafia.

The roles are randomly generated, spaz. ;)

Archived