New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I missed this post initially. I'd like to hear an explanation from AVM about what this statement means. Something isn't smelling right to me.

he's saying he posted something that looks like a penis thereby earning Jif's unconditional trust

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's saying he posted something that looks like a penis thereby earning Jif's unconditional trust

lol. Didn't get that.

I'm not sold on him being scum at all, i'm voting AVM mostly to get him to clarify his behavior. He might very well have been forced to do it, or is just legitimately joking around. But I just want to hear his explanation on it.

I really didn't think that post was remarkably suspicious. I thought (and still think) it was a funny joke ... would he really gloat so blatantly about earning our trust through comedy, if that was in fact his plan?

While I don't agree about the "funny joke" part ;), I agree with the bolded. Not ready to vote AVM just yet, but I find it interesting that he has waaaaaay more posts at this point in the game than he did last game.

lol. Didn't get that.

I'm not sold on him being scum at all, i'm voting AVM mostly to get him to clarify his behavior. He might very well have been forced to do it, or is just legitimately joking around. But I just want to hear his explanation on it.

The fact that no one else seems to have a posting requirement or restriction does not make that seem like a likely reason. I'm interested to hear what he has to say.

Not ready to vote AVM just yet, but I find it interesting that he has waaaaaay more posts at this point in the game than he did last game.

Just catching up after dinner. Seems like more voting in the first couple hours here than there was in the first few days of the last one. Also interested in AVM's change of MO. Plus the Abraham-Vilma-Miller thing (Miller? Really?) is probably deserving of a vote all on it's own.

I'm just waiting for him to get into it with CTM. Those are always legendary.

Actually I just want to win the game. If he's dirty he'll slip up soon enough and that's when we'll pounce. In the meantime I'm carefully monitoring his activity.

so I step away to watch a little tube (no not that kind) and you guys have turned this game into some half assed fag-fest? Not surprising for CTM but what's gotten into the rest of you?

There's nothing to see here pac... go back to enjoying your little tube..

I missed this post initially. I'd like to hear an explanation from AVM about what this statement means. Something isn't smelling right to me.

Well this part is quite simple, lol. As already stated--I was saying since I made a "penis" and there are so many gay jokes, that I've won over the trust by posting something resembling a penis. Just a joke...and apparently a bad one? lol

As for my frequency, 2 things. #1--my lack of posting last game ended up hurting me, so I came into this game determined to at least post more, regardless of where my allegiances ended up being. #2--If you go back to the last game, Tuesday was my big posting day both times. I've said vocally Tuesdays are a really good day early in the day for me to post a lot. This game just happened to start on a Tuesday.

As for my demeaner? I've always made bad jokes on this site, I just don't post a tremendous amount anymore (outside of these two games)

Archived