Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. Michael K is such a joke. An outstanding 5 innings from Joba? 4 runs in 5 innings is far form outstanding especially when you have an already taxed bullpen.

He had a bad inning. It happens. He has been dominant tonight. Anyone with 10 Ks in 5 innings usually is.

He has been dominant since the first inning. Not tonight. He had a bad outing by most considerations. And he's probably done after 5.

One bad inning doesn't make it a bad outing in my opinion. He rebounded back nicely--and dominantly--to keep his team in the game.

One bad inning doesn't make it a bad outing in my opinion. He rebounded back nicely--and dominantly--to keep his team in the game.

If the score stays 4-3 and the Yanks lose, it won't matter. Can he build on it in future starts? Sure, but overall it has to be a disappointing night.

Oh and no one will get hit because Josh Beckett doesn't throw at people.

That would be Bay as Youk isn't playing tonight. I loved the way Joba celebrated to end the 5th. Bring on the bullpen!

People are allowed to show passion in sports.

Yea... it's like a "Goddamnit" moment. We better start putting up runs in bunches or this will be over in an inning

If the score stays 4-3 and the Yanks lose, it won't matter. Can he build on it in future starts? Sure, but overall it has to be a disappointing night.

Oh and no one will get hit because Josh Beckett doesn't throw at people.

Didn't he throw at Bobby Abreu's head a few weeks ago to start a bench clearing brawl?

Archived