Bay/Ortiz

Braun/Fielder

Mauer/Morneu

Tex/ARod

Utley/Howard

Young/Hamilton

Miggy/Magglio

Longoria/Pena

Longoria and Pena have been unreal so far this year. Tex and A-Rod are starting to mesh well, which is not good. Mauer is just getting healthy but he and Morneau are a pretty good punch there. It's a tough one, but over the long haul it may be the Yanks two guys/

Longoria and Pena have been unreal so far this year. Tex and A-Rod are starting to mesh well, which is not good. Mauer is just getting healthy but he and Morneau are a pretty good punch there. It's a tough one, but over the long haul it may be the Yanks two guys/

up-NMB6CUBQAG4J303F.jpg

Mauer-Morneau

Of all of this group, they are the pair of most complete hitters. Although Longoria is great, and Pena has sick power, that is his one dimesion. He can tend to go on cold stretches. Mauer & Morneau are both such tough outs all the time and both have power to take you deep at any time.

Tex and ARod can be counted up there once both of them are fully firing on all cylinders. They look good now, but they have ground to catch up on based on Tex's slow start and questions about ARod following the injury and steroids stuff.

well a-rod is a cheater so they are automatically eliminated. sorry skank fans, but cheaters get no consideration

i say:

mauer/morneau

or

utley/howard

You know for sure that Howard is clean? You have to really be juicing up to K that many times.;)

For my $$, All things being equal, I would take the Yankee duo, but the Twins duo is unreal.

From a pure power point though, the Braun/Fielder duo might be the one.

One more point. To bad Pulois has no partner to team up with.

You know for sure that Howard is clean? You have to really be juicing up to K that many times.;)

For my $$, All things being equal, I would take the Yankee duo, but the Twins duo is unreal.

From a pure power point though, the Braun/Fielder duo might be the one.

One more point. To bad Pulois has no partner to team up with.

no.....but we know for sure that a-rod is a cheater. so he is disqualified as being the best of anything.....as is any duo he may be a part of. too bad too, cause i was really pulling for him to take the HR record from bonds......

Archived