Hey G.O.B.

TaborJet

How are these people who never post here anymore still mods?

Smizzy isn't a mod any longer. I talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he doesn't plan on coming back. I took away his mod rights, his account is still active so he is welcome to come back and post if he wants.

The other mods like Tabor and BP ever since they married each other they haven't been around much. Once their honeymoon is over I will talk to them about posting regularly again. Until that time, just enjoy them not being here. :-P

Smizzy isn't a mod any longer. I talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he doesn't plan on coming back. I took away his mod rights, his account is still active so he is welcome to come back and post if he wants.

The other mods like Tabor and BP ever since they married each other they haven't been around much. Once their honeymoon is over I will talk to them about posting regularly again. Until that time, just enjoy them not being here. :-P

Don't worry. They'll eventually run out of lube. :)

Bring back BoomBoom as a mod!

If they aren't going to be around, especially with us having more posters than ever. You will need more Mods.

If they aren't going to be around, especially with us having more posters than ever. You will need more Mods.

LOL!!! how long have you wanted to be a mod, arsis..it seems like you have been subtly putting your name out there for how long now? :D

max doesnt do subtle.

LOL!!! how long have you wanted to be a mod, arsis..it seems like you have been subtly putting your name out there for how long now? :D

max doesnt do subtle.

That was a joke that I haven't made in over a year. I was just saying that BP, Tabor and Smizzy are never hear anymore. I figure the more mods the higher chance one or two patsy trolls gets bant.

Well if you are saying that you would like to be a mod you will have to get rid of Thor. Currently the "Mod that pisses people off role" is taken.

Well if you are saying that you would like to be a mod you will have to get rid of Thor. Currently the "Mod that pisses people off role" is taken.

A mod? Not me. I couldn't do it. I would ban all of the Patsy fans on my first day. I also would have to turn down my shtick, which I wouldn't want to do.

A mod? Not me. I couldn't do it. I would ban all of the Patsy fans on my first day. I also would have to turn down my shtick, which I wouldn't want to do.

Well if you don't want the job and you think you would be terrible at it, I have to say I think you might work out after all. You would fit right in.

Archived