where did David Wright's power go?

Blackout

lol at a yankees fan talking smack about another teams ballpark when they play at the biggest joke of a field in the league.

LOL at you thinking you're objective enough to pass judgment back on Yankee Stadium. Have you even been there?

The real truth is that both stadiums are GREAT. They just happen to play very differently right now.

He is just not being disciplined enough-I know that is crazy to say but not when he has all those strikeouts. We need him to drive hit with power and drive in runs more than ever with the lineup we have now.

LOL at you thinking you're objective enough to pass judgment back on Yankee Stadium. Have you even been there?

The real truth is that both stadiums are GREAT. They just happen to play very differently right now.

i don't have to be objective here......all i have to do is look at the charts and see.

if you'd like to see here ya go:

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/stadiums.php

i agree it has alot to do with the park, but TBH im not all worried about it right now. He is hitting .344 and getting on base.

With the injuries to Reyes,Beltran, and Delgado, 3 key hitters, he could be pressing and trying to hit HRs, but hes not. He just getting hits and getting on base which im happy about.

i agree it has alot to do with the park, but TBH im not all worried about it right now. He is hitting .344 and getting on base.

With the injuries to Reyes,Beltran, and Delgado, 3 key hitters, he could be pressing and trying to hit HRs, but hes not. He just getting hits and getting on base which im happy about.

wright is more george brett than he is mike schmidt. and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

me and my Fantasy squadron ask you: why 4 HR's in 3 months?? that's a pace for 8 for the year....very ICHIRO-like lol

when i traded for Wright i wanted .310 and 30 Hr's, not .340 and 10 HR's :( LOL

Because he cant hit in that park.

lol......he's leading the national league in batting average. he's second to ichiro in all of mlb in batting average. he's second in all of mlb to pujols in obp. and he's got an ops of .953......how exactly do you figure he can't hit in this park? sorry, but this statement makes no sense.

lol......he's leading the national league in batting average. he's second to ichiro in all of mlb in batting average. he's second in all of mlb to pujols in obp. and he's got an ops of .953......how exactly do you figure he can't hit in this park? sorry, but this statement makes no sense.

Look up his stats @ home and compare them to the road.

Look up his stats @ home and compare them to the road.

ok.....so he has better numbers on the road. he's still hitting .328 with a .405 obp and .902 ops at home. i'd hardly call that "not hitting". matter of fact, if that's your career numbers you're a likely hall of famer. his numbers away are just amazing this year.

i don't have to be objective here......all i have to do is look at the charts and see.

if you'd like to see here ya go:

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/stadiums.php

LOL.

Seriously. Funny stuff. So that tells you the Stadium is a "joke"? Answer the question, please. Have you been to the new Stadium?

What does this more accurate analysis tell you?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor?sort=HRFactor&season=2009

LOL.

Seriously. Funny stuff. So that tells you the Stadium is a "joke"? Answer the question, please. Have you been to the new Stadium?

What does this more accurate analysis tell you?

yeah....when your field is leadign the league in homeruns allowed and is actually .5/game higher than that bandbox ****hole over in philly then, yeah, your field is a joke.......notice i didn't say the stadium in a joke, cause it looks like it's very nice. i mean, honestly, give me a break. the local newspapers had a nickname contest for the place and it wa sgetting namee like bronx bomb shelter, bronx bandbox, and dinger field. sounds like a joke to me. all you have to do is look at the fact that jonny damon is slugging .100 higher this seaosn then he has for his entire career. did he just develop an incredible increase inpower or is it the cheap homeruns he's getting as he slugs .600 at that little league field over inthe bronx?

yeah....when your field is leadign the league in homeruns allowed and is actually .5/game higher than that bandbox ****hole over in philly then, yeah, your field is a joke.......notice i didn't say the stadium in a joke, cause it looks like it's very nice. i mean, honestly, give me a break. the local newspapers had a nickname contest for the place and it wa sgetting namee like bronx bomb shelter, bronx bandbox, and dinger field. sounds like a joke to me. all you have to do is look at the fact that jonny damon is slugging .100 higher this seaosn then he has for his entire career. did he just develop an incredible increase inpower or is it the cheap homeruns he's getting as he slugs .600 at that little league field over inthe bronx?

So do those stats tell you that Citifield is the 7th biggest joke in baseball?

So do those stats tell you that Citifield is the 7th biggest joke in baseball?

translation(for the rest of you who couldn't figure out wtf he was talking about with this either): i've lost another argument so let me say something strange that makes little sense. this way i can divert attention away from the fact.

Without Delgado and Beltran he probably doesnt get good pitches that he can hit out of the park.

So Yankee stadium is a joke but tell me why when Mets went there only 2 guys hit home runs. Does that mean the Mets are more of a joke then Yankee stadium?

So Yankee stadium is a joke but tell me why when Mets went there only 2 guys hit home runs. Does that mean the Mets are more of a joke then Yankee stadium?

The Mets line-up right now is a joke, but they're competing. When you have about 90million dollars on the DL. There is nothing you can possibly do. The Yankees were just shutout by the worst team in baseball. Does that make them a joke as well?

translation(for the rest of you who couldn't figure out wtf he was talking about with this either): i've lost another argument so let me say something strange that makes little sense. this way i can divert attention away from the fact.

LOL

I don't know what's funnier about this post. The fact that you think you've "won" something.

Or the fact that you think you're not the only one who can't figure what that comment meant.

LOL

I don't know what's funnier about this post. The fact that you think you've "won" something.

Or the fact that you think you're not the only one who can't figure what that comment meant.

i know what you were talking about. the comment was made that way because what you said was completely stupid and therefore i'm sitting here thinkning, wtf is he talking about? new yankees stadium is number 1 in homeruns allowed by a long shot. citifield is 6th (i'm assuming was 7th at the time you wrote it)in least homeruns allowed......how does being the 6th hardest ballpark to hit a homerun in make the 6th biggest joke of a park?

i know what you were talking about. the comment was made that way because what you said was completely stupid and therefore i'm sitting here thinkning, wtf is he talking about? new yankees stadium is number 1 in homeruns allowed by a long shot. citifield is 6th (i'm assuming was 7th at the time you wrote it)in least homeruns allowed......how does being the 6th hardest ballpark to hit a homerun in make the 6th biggest joke of a park?

Thanks for driving the point home of how clueless you are. Look at it the list again. Just because the home team at Citifield is completely inept at hitting balls out of the park, doesn't mean the park doesn't give up homers. If you still don't get it, read how the stat is calculated. Then read it again. Then ask your 5th grade math teacher to explain it to you. Then try one more time.

Archived