North Korea

LiLMiCKMANTLE

I suppose you would bury your head in a pillow and promise to never talk mean to the crazy f#ckers. They want to go around threatening people, might as well call them on it.

There's brinskmanship, and there's being stupid. Your idea is the latter. We should've done that during the Cold War too, right? I'd rather not blow up the world to prove how tough we are. Any diplomatic maneuvers at this stage should take into account the potential lives lost and home security. Your plan just ignores both and is completely unnecessary.

It actually is. First for the people living in Hawaii, but more so for the innocent victims of madman despot, Kim Jong-Il, when we launch a counter strike. N. Korea--or at least a major city--will be leveled and rendered uninhabitable for the next 1,500 years.

Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!

There's brinskmanship, and there's being stupid. Your idea is the latter. We should've done that during the Cold War too, right? I'd rather not blow up the world to prove how tough we are. Any diplomatic maneuvers at this stage should take into account the potential lives lost and home security. Your plan just ignores both and is completely unnecessary.

I had a big reply to this, and the board went and ate it. F**ks sake.

So instead, I'll show Borgo the truth about his Korean lovelies:

080909-kimjongil-hmed-12p.widec.jpg

Hope he doesn't mind when they drug him and haul his ass off to Pyongyang to start writing scripts for the Dear Leader's next propaganda films.....

I don't see a scenario where only a few nukes fly. If they send one and we send one. There is no way chine or russia do nothing. It means that we all go. Probably every single human being. Its not really something to take lightly.

I had a big reply to this, and the board went and ate it. F**ks sake.

So instead, I'll show Borgo the truth about his Korean lovelies:

080909-kimjongil-hmed-12p.widec.jpg

Hope he doesn't mind when they drug him and haul his ass off to Pyongyang to start writing scripts for the Dear Leader's next propaganda films.....

I'll make Leni Riefenstahl proud, Panzer. Off the top of my head, let's go with a remake of The Valachi Papers, with Kim Jong-Il in the title role. I'm telling you, that guy has screen presence and I can coach him on the New York City dialect.

Why doesn't someone just parachute Alec Baldwin into Pyongyang?

It's a win-win situation.

If Baldwin can talk Kim into adopting more rational policies, fair enough.

But if Kim shoots him, he can claim to have put one over the great fascist imperialistic USA by killing one of its "heroes", the rest of the world rejoices as that irritating divorce case is over, and no more Baldwin films.

Excuse me but I am not willing to put a lead actor of 30 Rock on the line like that.

Archived