North Korea

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Why doesn't someone just parachute Alec Baldwin into Pyongyang?

It's a win-win situation.

If Baldwin can talk Kim into adopting more rational policies, fair enough.

But if Kim shoots him, he can claim to have put one over the great fascist imperialistic USA by killing one of its "heroes", the rest of the world rejoices as that irritating divorce case is over, and no more Baldwin films.

Easy solution. Challenge them to a race. See whose nuke can get to it's assigned target first. I bet we could have 10 knocking at their front door before they could get theirs wheeled out of the garage. Not to mention the fact that if they were even able to launch it they have about a .02% chance of hitting Hawaii based on their previous tests.

Easy solution. Challenge them to a race. See whose nuke can get to it's assigned target first. I bet we could have 10 knocking at their front door before they could get theirs wheeled out of the garage. Not to mention the fact that if they were even able to launch it they have about a .02% chance of hitting Hawaii based on their previous tests.

idk about that they are some sneeky mother fers

Good thing you're not our Secretary of Defense.

Good thing you're not our Secretary of Defense.

I suppose you would bury your head in a pillow and promise to never talk mean to the crazy f#ckers. They want to go around threatening people, might as well call them on it.

Scary! :)

It actually is. First for the people living in Hawaii, but more so for the innocent victims of madman despot, Kim Jong-Il, when we launch a counter strike. N. Korea--or at least a major city--will be leveled and rendered uninhabitable for the next 1,500 years.

Archived