Michael Jackson Dead [Merged 2X]

DHJF

I have no idea what's going on here, because I don't have the time or desire to read through this thread. However, I don't think resorting to ageism is necessary (and how could that be properly enforced?). For one thing, there's only a handful of kids here under 18. The proportion of those under 18 that get banned compared to those over 18 are very similar...it's an unnecessary action. It's not like there are young kids coming here every week getting banned. This is an isolated scenario and doesn't reflect on the rest of our populace.

Just my opinion.

Dude, you didnt even know what Pork roll was until last years Bills game :D

You have nothing to worry about :evil2:

And youngins like you are few and far between. don't take it personal. you made the cut :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be almost impossible to enforce an age requirement. Yeah you could kick the obvious ones who are honest about their age. But I really doubt the entry page that says "you must be 18 or over to view this website, if you are under 18 click here to leave, if you are over 18 click enter" have ever stopped all but the most stupid or extremely honest kids. Most are just gonna lie and say they are old enough.

Nice try but we can tell that you are 15. Bye bye.

Archived