Michael Jackson Dead [Merged 2X]

DHJF

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-michael-jackson,0,4138163.story

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It's unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad Johnson via Twitter:

OGOchoCinco Okay, first Mrs. Fawcett now Mr. Jackson, please tell me that this is a mistaken rumor, if not this is just as sad as 9/11

9 minutes ago from web

^^SOmeone shut this idiot up.

P.S. IBTL FTW!!!

When people start spouting nasty comments about people dying. We are not here to judge others let someone higher up do that. That is why I ocked the thread not that I have to give an explanation.

When people start spouting nasty comments about people dying. We are not here to judge others let someone higher up do that. That is why I ocked the thread not that I have to give an explanation.

yeah i understand.......but still with a guy like MJ you gpotta know people are gonna call him a scumbag and sya he deserved it anyway.

very sad day-when we lose great artists like a Michael Jackson WITH ALL THEIR HUMAN FAILINGS-it is a sad day for the planet and human kind

It's human to wanna grope kids? I dunno, maybe having a kid makes you defensive about it.

It's sad. I can say RIP, but I won't be celebrating his death as a victory or as a great tragedy.

Chad Johnson via Twitter:

OGOchoCinco Okay, first Mrs. Fawcett now Mr. Jackson, please tell me that this is a mistaken rumor, if not this is just as sad as 9/11

9 minutes ago from web

^^SOmeone shut this idiot up.

P.S. IBTL FTW!!!

Just saw this on his Twitter

The 9/11 was a bit over the top, i am just in an emotional state right now, bare with me while i regroup people, be back in 10 minutes

Archived