Michael Jackson Dead [Merged 2X]

DHJF

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jackson five .. to .. off the wall... thriller.. as a teen ( with my farrah fawcett hairdo :D) during his solo career.. he was very influential and very talented..

what happened to him afterward is a different story, though i will say that he was acquitted of all charges. it is not for us to speculate on whether or not the jury got it right or wrong.

i feel for his children.. i hope they are able to somehow have happy lives.. though given all that they are and who Michael was .. i dont know if that is possible.

i find a lot of the crap in this thread disappointing and sad but not surprising.

Agree with this.

He was a ****ed up human being though, no question about it. Then again, what person with that kind of childhood would turn out normal?

ever think his kids may be jets fans

come on man

too many gawds here

Yep. Im sure his kids are sitting around hours after their father died suddenly trolling around on JetNation to see what JN members are saying about his death.

He made some incredible music.

He did some crazy stuff in his personal life.

He was an accused pedophile. His kids and family know this or will know this eventually. There is no hiding this from people. His death doesnt erase the bad things from his life.

His death is terrible for his family and fans. I dont care that he died. Im not sad or happy. There are plenty of people who die every day who were good decent people that I dont care they are gone.

lol at all the moms in here that are outraged by the lack of sympathy.. These are the same people (man and women) that would flip the **** out if someone with MJ's history moved onto their suburbian blocks near their kiddies..

That being said RIP. But you probably deserved worse MJ..

lol at all the moms in here that are outraged by the lack of sympathy.. These are the same people (man and women) that would flip the **** out if someone with MJ's history moved onto their suburbian blocks near their kiddies..

That being said RIP. But you probably deserved worse MJ..

I never said that i am outraged by the lack of sympathy. i am just stating the facts.

excellent try at interpreting posts.. better luck next time! :rolleyes:

i dont think that someone with MJ's money etc would want to live in my neighborhood. LOL!

I never said that i am outraged by the lack of sympathy. i am just stating the facts.

excellent try at interpreting posts.. better luck next time! :rolleyes:

i dont think that someone with MJ's money etc would want to live in my neighborhood. LOL!

Well wasnt' talking about only you with my sweeping generalization..

The point stands though.I doubt MJ would be given any sympathy if his transgressions were a little closer to home

Archived