NY Jets @ Detroit Lions - Nov. 7th - JN (Midwest) Group Tickets & Tailgate

Yo Guns

Greetings from JI. I just got back from Denver & I am going to Detroit. Got my own ticket in Sec 127 (and staying at the Westin in Downtown).

But I definitely want to tailgate/BBQ with you guys before the game on Sunday.

How much $ for food and where is the party?

Baddniss

BAddniss, can't wait to see you. I got you down for the tailgate. Once I get a hard number, I'll do the math on the food....just gonna split it up to recoup cost, that's all. Last time I did it in Cleveland it wasn't that bad at all, like $10-$15.

I have to narrow down the location of the tailgate, so keep checking in on this thread from time to time.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baddniss, can't wait to see you. I got you down for the tailgate. Once I get a hard number, I'll do the math on the food....just gonna split it up to recoup cost, that's all. Last time I did it in Cleveland it wasn't that bad at all, like $10-$15.

I have to narrow down the location of the tailgate, so keep checking in on this thread from time to time.

Great...I am definitely in for the pre-game tailgate. Put me on your list...I 'll check back next week for parking lot location...Bob

PS. I was at that Cleveland game! Wasnt that the game where the refs cheated us out of a victory, where our receiver was clearly FORCED OUT while catching the winning TD in the 4th quarter? (the rule has since been changed). I have bad memories of that Cleveland road trip game, except Rock n Roll HOF was cool there...

BAddniss, can't wait to see you. I got you down for the tailgate. Once I get a hard number, I'll do the math on the food....just gonna split it up to recoup cost, that's all. Last time I did it in Cleveland it wasn't that bad at all, like $10-$15.

YO Guns! What's good homey?

The wife and I will be driving in from Chicago on Saturday as well. If there's still room, please put the two of us down for the tailgate as well.

-Terry

Great...I am definitely in for the pre-game tailgate. Put me on your list...I 'll check back next week for parking lot location...Bob

PS. I was at that Cleveland game! Wasnt that the game where the refs cheated us out of a victory, where our receiver was clearly FORCED OUT while catching the winning TD in the 4th quarter? (the rule has since been changed). I have bad memories of that Cleveland road trip game, except Rock n Roll HOF was cool there...

Sir Baddniss....How are you sir. I to cringe when I think of Cleveland. It was cold as hell and yes the refs cheated us something awful with the "force out" rule. I do have one fond memory of the rocket fuel some gracious Cleveland fan gave me...had something to do with vodka...mmm...mmm. I was warm up until the second half. After the breeze off the lake and all of those cold calls it got real bad. I also went to a Giants game there that I have nothing good to say about...Needless to say....Cleveland....uhhhhh....no

Speaking of planning, what does everyone want to do Saturday night?

good food and drink please!!!...Uhhhh. Downtown is 20 miles and better from the airport...travel suggestions please...I may have to roll the dice and try priceline if I'm gonna do 2 nights..these prices are pretty steep...or I go back Sunday after the game.

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.Enjoy the many posts that Ive read. Im heading out to Detroit. On vacation from work, friends didnt want to go, wanted to do something different, decided to fly in on Sat, and enjoy the weekend !

Thanks to the organizer of the BBQ, looking forward to meeting many of you out there !

YO Guns! What's good homey?

The wife and I will be driving in from Chicago on Saturday as well. If there's still room, please put the two of us down for the tailgate as well.

-Terry

Still working on tickets but should be there

GOB are you going to Cleveland again? (will need a new grill :))

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.Enjoy the many posts that Ive read. Im heading out to Detroit. On vacation from work, friends didnt want to go, wanted to do something different, decided to fly in on Sat, and enjoy the weekend !

Thanks to the organizer of the BBQ, looking forward to meeting many of you out there !

I will be there GOB. I'll bring along some tgj cannoli for the party. If there is anything else you need lemme know.

Damn, this is turning into a downright reunion. Great to see many of you from JI coming to town and I'm looking forward to hanging out. You're all on "the list" for the tailgate.

PLEASE PM me your email address as soon as possible so I can put you on the master tailgate information email.

2 weeks out! Can't wait.

Sir Baddniss....How are you sir. I to cringe when I think of Cleveland. It was cold as hell and yes the refs cheated us something awful with the "force out" rule. I do have one fond memory of the rocket fuel some gracious Cleveland fan gave me...had something to do with vodka...mmm...mmm. I was warm up until the second half. After the breeze off the lake and all of those cold calls it got real bad. I also went to a Giants game there that I have nothing good to say about...Needless to say....Cleveland....uhhhhh....no

I sold the minivan Shaq. No more movies for you in the back seat. :D

Thanks for signing up.

GOB thanks for putting this together!

good food and drink please!!!...Uhhhh. Downtown is 20 miles and better from the airport...travel suggestions please...I may have to roll the dice and try priceline if I'm gonna do 2 nights..these prices are pretty steep...or I go back Sunday after the game.

Hey Sweetie, long time. You r doing Detroit? I knew we should have also. Hope all is well..

I just joined this sight today as I will be in Detroit for next weekend with 2 friends and looking to join a Jets tailgate. Can someone email me details (SJT64@aol.com) or reply here if that is more appropriate? Thanks guys.

I already have tickets for the game Sunday.

I just joined this sight today as I will be in Detroit for next weekend with 2 friends and looking to join a Jets tailgate. Can someone email me details (SJT64@aol.com) or reply here if that is more appropriate? Thanks guys.

Yes -- Pat (GOB) is running things, he can get you more info.

Thanks for signing up!

im a last minute addition to this trip, booked it this afternoon. im going sat to mon and staying at the marriott renaissance. im looking forward to seeing every1. any1 with extra tickets b4 i go shopping?

How many tickets do you need?

I emailed you this evening.

Did you send me an email?

Joe@tailgatejoe.com

BTW, I am pretty excited to have that sunday off! No tailgatejoe at that game, I am going to be beerbongjoe!!

I'll email you with the group no later than Wednesday.

Still nothing concrete on Saturday night yet? What do you suggest Gunner?

I'm thinking downtown Royal Oak at one of our 300 bars we have. Shak is staying in Madison Heights, SlowMoe is downtown, someone else is in Dearborn, Where you staying?

Hey Sweetie, long time. You r doing Detroit? I knew we should have also. Hope all is well..

Hey Handsome!!!...yes...Shaq does Detroit!!...lol. Guns is my buddy...couldn't let this one get pass me. Tell Mrs. Jetfan I said hello. I really miss you guys... :(. Love ya...yall need to find some tickets...ummm hmmm.

I'll email you with the group no later than Wednesday.

I'm thinking downtown Royal Oak at one of our 300 bars we have. Shak is staying in Madison Heights, SlowMoe is downtown, someone else is in Dearborn, Where you staying?

I'm staying in Madison Heights too - I can DD for anybody that needs to get back downtown - It would probably be best to party in the burbs huh?

I think I am going to head out Friday morning, driving out there. Never did a roadtrip west so that should be cool. Maybe stop off along the way if I can find something interesting along the way. Plan to get in Friday night.

So what hotel should I be staying at?

The drive across Pensy on 80 is painful - however its a buttload better doing it now than when there's snow. PMed you with some other details.

Unfortunately I have to cancel. Was driving out with my son after his game on Saturday afternoon. Got word today that he also has a game on Monday afternoon. Airfare was too high and that is just too much to do driving wise. So I am out...

I have two tickets that I bought through GOB. JoeBaby took one, who wants the second one? $72 face but we will give anyone here the JetNation price of $70. lol. Anyone want the 2nd ticket? Let me know...

Unfortunately I have to cancel. Was driving out with my son after his game on Saturday afternoon. Got word today that he also has a game on Monday afternoon. Airfare was too high and that is just too much to do driving wise. So I am out...

I have two tickets that I bought through GOB. JoeBaby took one, who wants the second one? $72 face but we will give anyone here the JetNation price of $70. lol. Anyone want the 2nd ticket? Let me know...

i just pmed you max, ill take it

cool.

FYI, in case you are sexting me, my phone is dead

I'm staying in Madison Heights too - I can DD for anybody that needs to get back downtown - It would probably be best to party in the burbs huh?

Are yoou staying till Monday NJ or leaving sunday?..I would stay till Monday if I can get a ride to the airport then or I'll need a ride Sunday after the game to the airport... :)

Archived