RIP Steve McNair

JoeC36

You're going to come in here and tell me my views on life are askew? As if your life is so damn perfect? Some uppity little bitch on a message board? Take a hike.

Joe,

Anyone who thinks they can talk like that on this board is sadly mistaken. We have been trying very hard to calm things down here. If you can't have a debate and talk about the topic at hand without writing something like that, then maybe this isn't the place for you.

You will have some time to think about it either way.

I find it very disturbing that you would think that this is okay.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did 4 incorrect things in 10 minutes, according to the person who banned you. 3 curses and something else, I guess it had to do with Hasselbeck but I wasn't around that day.

I typed one response and got banned for it, how is that 4 things in 10 minutes? Stop making stuff up. :yawn:

Sucks that 124 was banned over this, doesn't look well on this site that a thread made to pay respect to a dead football player ends this way, with a good poster being banned. Seriously.

I love 124 but he went a bit overboard here. He seemed to get mad about a very slight disagreement.

Sucks that 124 was banned over this, doesn't look well on this site that a thread made to pay respect to a dead football player ends this way, with a good poster being banned. Seriously.

Looks good to whom? Who cares what other people think.

Thank you IJ. It was uncalled for what Verde & DLJ said. Uncalled for. I only reacted harshly when forced upon unlike DLJ who will just bash everyone as if her existence is so perfect.

BS. I said nothing inappropriate. Spin. Spin.

I am going to leave this open, I hate locking threads simply because things went off-topic. 124 got a 30 day ban for this. Two thoughts:

1. We still have to watch how we talk to each other, even when we disagree. This is a message board, calling someone out because you see an issue differently, that isn't cool.

2. I don't agree that people here get treated differently (or preferential treatment). If anyone feels differently please take that up with me via PM.

Thanks.

I am going to leave this open, I hate locking threads simply because things went off-topic. 124 got a 30 day ban for this. Two thoughts:

1. We still have to watch how we talk to each other, even when we disagree. This is a message board, calling someone out because you see an issue differently, that isn't cool.

2. I don't agree that people here get treated differently (or preferential treatment). If anyone feels differently please take that up with me via PM.

Thanks.

30 days? That sucks.

Thanks.

Can I PM you anyway you sexy sexy mofo?

30 days? That sucks.

I am not a big fan of small bans (24 hours, 7 days etc). I am not a fan of bans at all actually. To me you either act civil towards one another or you don't. We have been handing out some 7 day things for posts that might have been more of an honest mistake. The post in this thread did not fall into that category obviously.

No one deserves to die for cheating on their spouse, sorry.

I don't think anyone said that!

But even if they did.. how is that any more (or less) offensive than some of the outrageous things that are said on a daily basis here?

My personal opinion is that I feel very badly for his family. Him not so much. It's called karma.. if you play with fire, there's a chance of getting burned.

But even if they did.. how is that any more (or less) offensive than some of the outrageous things that are said on a daily basis here?

My personal opinion is that I feel very badly for his family. Him not so much. It's called karma.. if you play with fire, there's a chance of getting burned.

I never said he deserved it. I said that was what happened and now the kids are suffering because of it.

I would feel bad for any mother or father that loses their life, no matter their lifestyle.

The only ones hurting now are the children.

I never said he deserved it. I said that was what happened and now the kids are suffering because of it.

I know you didn't! I was just making a hypothetical, 'sall.

I would feel bad for any mother or father that loses their life, no matter their lifestyle.

The only ones hurting now are the children.

Isn't it great that we're all entitled to our own opinions??? Otherwise, we'd all be a bunch of sheeples.

btw, I do feel sorry for the surviving family members.

I know you didn't! I was just making a hypothetical, 'sall.

Isn't it great that we're all entitled to our own opinions??? Otherwise, we'd all be a bunch of sheeples.

btw, I do feel sorry for the surviving family members.

Do you? really? I thought you were too uppity. :-P

its pretty annoying to see what threads have turned into as of late. To be honest, 124, has been a quality poster throughout my time on these boards. He brings his football knowledge into most posts. Lately, it seems that DLJ and some other posters have been taking every thread and turning them into a joke. This thread, should have remained serious throughout, but obviously, it was turned into another joke. I love JN, and i love teh fact that we have a "lounge" area for posters to go, and just shoot the sh*t. If you want to crack jokes, do it in there, I think the football threads should stay more geared towards football as a whole. Obviously jokes will be made, and opinions will come to bother some, and a joke will be at theire expensve every now in than,but in the end, its nice that its just football. Sucks to see 124 banned for 30 days. I agree with Max, that no it sucks to have to ban ppl, but i think 30 days for 124 is steep, as he is a passionate football fan, and not a message board instigator.

its pretty annoying to see what threads have turned into as of late. To be honest, 124, has been a quality poster throughout my time on these boards. He brings his football knowledge into most posts. Lately, it seems that DLJ and some other posters have been taking every thread and turning them into a joke. This thread, should have remained serious throughout, but obviously, it was turned into another joke. I love JN, and i love teh fact that we have a "lounge" area for posters to go, and just shoot the sh*t. If you want to crack jokes, do it in there, I think the football threads should stay more geared towards football as a whole. Obviously jokes will be made, and opinions will come to bother some, and a joke will be at theire expensve every now in than,but in the end, its nice that its just football. Sucks to see 124 banned for 30 days. I agree with Max, that no it sucks to have to ban ppl, but i think 30 days for 124 is steep, as he is a passionate football fan, and not a message board instigator.

How did I turn this thread into a joke? And I havent been here in over a week until yesterday so what exactly are you talking about? Please don't use me as a scapegoat because your buddy got banned as if it's my fault. I too thought the 30 day was steep for a good poster like 124 but Max said his ruling is final and it is what it is. You're dogging me while saying nothing about the fact that he called Verde a B---- for no other reason than the fact that he was pissed off.

Archived