HR Derby/All-Star Game/Other Crap Official Thread

PS17

Go A.L., go get the Yanks home fiield advantage.

(note to Otter: I just wanted to start this thread, you're still the official Yankees thread starter :-P)

you do realize you now have to post the roster for the HR derby, the pitchers for each hitter in the HR derby, and the All star game roster??

Cmon.. this thread sucks so far... get to it!

I don't like dwelling on this...

but..

please

Joe Morgan....

SHUT UP!!!!

once in a while

thanks

why single him out? Berman/Phillips/Buck all need to shut the **** up.

They should just have the Benny Hill theme playing in the background the whole time. That would have made it much more enjoyable.

By the way, the pitchers were horrible. Notice how the 4 seam/2 seam fastball throwers managed to get their 2 guys to the final rounds. Pujols' pitcher was throwing him sliders, and AGonz's pitcher pitched at like 103 mph. I say next year we get Joba out there, that way everyone hits at least 30 homeruns.

By the way, the pitchers were horrible. Notice how the 4 seam/2 seam fastball throwers managed to get their 2 guys to the final rounds. Pujols' pitcher was throwing him sliders, and AGonz's pitcher pitched at like 103 mph. I say next year we get Joba out there, that way everyone hits at least 30 homeruns.

Not only that, but the competition would last about 5 and a half hours. More air time for the crappy ESPN crew.

Agreed. The homerun derby should be fun, not overanalyzed to death. Also seems to take to long.

yea i think they should shorten the amount of out theys get for the second round 10 is just to much it gets boring after awile.... and the little kids fightting for the ball right behinf the hitter was driving me nuts..lol

Maybe 7 outs each for the first two rounds and then 10 for the final? Or they could somehow just make it two rounds. A HR derby shouldn't take three hours, and it can't be good for viewership.

YEA man that **** was getting boring but i didnt wanna change the channel because i didnt want to miss something... they either need to change it up a bit or figure out a way to make it a little more exciting

Archived